Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
you are missing my point

im good with taj, as the STARTER. if we are going to bench taj for pau, trade taj to balance the team out. that is all im saying.

and

rose
jimmy
gay
pau
noah

or

rose
bledsoe
jimmy
pau
noah

are teams thats coming out the east breh.
Im not missing your point at all I just don't agree with it that's all. I don't care if he comes off the bench or starts them names you gave me Im personally good keeping Taj you're not its not biggie.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Before you act silly, I want you to really take a look at how horrible he has been in the last 2 years. It goes beyond statistics, dude has regressed drastically.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Nick Friedell
Jim Boeheim says Rose has been his biggest surprise of Team USA camp so far. "He's been the most impressive guy here in watching him."
7:58 AM - 30 Jul 2014

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
if cp3 was more a scorer in certain spots in the playoffs, he might have gotten out the 2nd rd by now
This narrative is laughable.Rose has 8 30 + scoring playoff games.Paul has 7 one is a pg who passes 1st and has one less 30 point scoring game than a pg who volumes shoots/scores

Chris paul plays in a tougher conference where 50+ win teams lose in the 1st round.Rose plays in a conference where 37 win teams make the playoffs.That's the only reason paul has never been out the 2nd round(and blake griffin being hurt and shook in the '12 and '13 playoffs).

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
This narrative is laughable.Rose has 8 30 + scoring playoff games.Paul has 7 one is a pg who passes 1st and has one less 30 point scoring game than a pg who volumes shoots/scores

Chris paul plays in a tougher conference where 50+ win teams lose in the 1st round.Rose plays in a conference where 37 win teams make the playoffs.That's the only reason paul has never been out the 2nd round(and blake griffin being hurt and shook in the '12 and '13 playoffs).

This argument is laughable. You mean to tell me that Rose has been in the league for less time, has less playoff appearances, and has been injured for 2 straight years and STILL has more high scoring playoff games than CP3? Not only that, but he's lead his team to the best record in the league and marched into the conference finals, which CP3 hasn't been able to do with even more help? You mean to tell me that CP3's passive "pure point guard" play has not translated to great playoff success just like the many overrated "pure point guards" before him? :ohhh:

Athletic, multi-dimensional point guard play makes champions. Leave that "pure point" stuff for the role players. :camby:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
This argument is laughable. You mean to tell me that Rose has been in the league for less time, has less playoff appearances, and has been injured for 2 straight years and STILL has more high scoring playoff games than CP3? Not only that, but he's lead his team to the best record in the league and marched into the conference finals, which CP3 hasn't been able to do with even more help? You mean to tell me that CP3's passive "pure point guard" play has not translated to great playoff success just like the many overrated "pure point guards" before him? :ohhh:

Athletic, multi-dimensional point guard play makes champions. Leave that "pure point" stuff for the role players. :camby:
I just decided not to respond went against the original point

Also gets debunked when you think about 2 scoring Pgs russy and Parker who avg a career 5 ast per game have more playoffs success than that pure point guard cp3 in that tough ass conference that was pointed out

Point was you play to your strengths. Rose is a gifted scorer shouldn't scale that back until he gets more help on the wings. Til then he should do whatever it takes to get wins not please critics

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I just decided not to respond went against the original point

Also gets debunked when you think about 2 scoring Pgs russy and Parker who avg a career 5 ast per game have more playoffs success than that pure point guard cp3 in that tough ass conference that was pointed out

Point was you play to your strengths. Rose is a gifted scorer shouldn't scale that back until he gets more help on the wings. Til then he should do whatever it takes to get wins not please critics

:aicmon:having tim duncan,manu ginolbli and kevin durant>>>>david west (west missed the 11 playoffs with the torn acl) and blake griffin who before this year has been sub par in the playoffs

:wtf: paul is a pass 1st point guard!!!! That was my point he has ONE less 30 point game than rose and name the "athletic,multi dimensional pgs" that are nba champs? :pachaha: Da fukk are you talking about groupie

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Before you act silly, I want you to really take a look at how horrible he has been in the last 2 years. It goes beyond statistics, dude has regressed drastically.
Easily had more to do with Dantoni and his coaching of Gasol than any diminished skills

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Brozay
tend to agree d'antoni had no idea to coach help him Gasol thrive in his offense

@ same time i did see a lil regression but i put more ont he former

Daps
:aicmon:having tim duncan,manu ginolbli and kevin durant>>>>david west (west missed the 11 playoffs with the torn acl) and blake griffin who before this year has been sub par in the playoffs

:wtf: paul is a pass 1st point guard!!!! That was my point he has ONE less 30 point game than rose and name the "athletic,multi dimensional pgs" that are nba champs? :pachaha: Da fukk are you talking about groupie
STFU. :birdman: