Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
What? He'll be aight if he come off the bench doing work like he been doing. It just don't matter much IMO but trade him if he not starting just sounds silly honestly
taj is getting paid 8 mill, noah 12, mirotic 5.6 and pau 7.5 that is more than 30 million dollars tied up in the front court with still no dynamic wing to play next to rose.

taj took the bench when boozer came and accepted his role. taj rode the bench for the past 2 seasons even when it appeared he was a better option than boozer. at this point it makes absolutely no sense for taj to be coming off the bench for a older slower pau gasol. give that man a chance to start, either here or somewhere else and on top of that if we are going to make pau the starter it makes no sense to be paying 8 mill for another back up. not when you have a huge hole on 2nd shot creator. so if taj not the starter trade him for a all star caliber 2 or 3. balance the team out so starting pau wont be so bad.

starting pau with taj on the bench just creates damn near another boozer\taj scenario as pau might not be able to finish games based on his age and lack of defense. and it still has us with a hole at 2 or 3

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
taj is getting paid 8 mill, noah 12, mirotic 5.6 and pau 7.5 that is more than 30 million dollars tied up in the front court with still no dynamic wing to play next to rose.

taj took the bench when boozer came and accepted his role. taj rode the bench for the past 2 seasons even when it appeared he was a better option than boozer. at this point it makes absolutely no sense for taj to be coming off the bench for a older slower pau gasol. give that man a chance to start, either here or somewhere else and on top of that if we are going to make pau the starter it makes no sense to be paying 8 mill for another back up. not when you have a huge hole on 2nd shot creator. so if taj not the starter trade him for a all star caliber 2 or 3. balance the team out so starting pau wont be so bad.

starting pau with taj on the bench just creates damn near another boozer\taj scenario as pau might not be able to finish games based on his age and lack of defense. and it still has us with a hole at 2 or 3
Until it becomes a Boozer/Gibson I'm not going to assume that's what it is. You may be right but I'm waiting till the season and also what wing player is Gibson bringing back?

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Not enough shot creators for him to reliably do that fam

if it means sacrificing wins, you don't want Rose to be that
its like guys want rose to play a role that aint even working for the guys who playing the role themselves

if cp3 was more a scorer in certain spots in the playoffs, he might have gotten out the 2nd rd by now

rose is gifted as a scorer and had to be pushed to be that. surround rose with dynamic wings then talk to rose about upping his assist totals. but with mdj and jimmy as rose 2 and 3 rose will still be required to score a lot from the wing position. and right now snell and dougie fresh are too young to take that burden off rose.

you play to your damn strengths. if cp3 could do what rose and russy could do, he would do it. but because of him not being athletic like them, he plays to his passing which is his strength. same with rondo. rondo passes more cause he realized at times he cant shoot for shyt. so why the hell should rose and russy scale back they scoring if they are gifted athletically, fast as hell and can score at will? true enough they shouldnt be ball hogs, but until the bulls get another dynamic 2 or 3 rose still needs to give us at least 26 a game. and rose has avg 6 ast or more his entire career even his mvp season he avg 8 ast per game. not about to tell me 2 more assist a game with keith bogans deng and ronnie brewer as wings next to you is the difference between ball hog or passer.

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Until it becomes a Boozer/Gibson I'm not going to assume that's what it is. You may be right but I'm waiting till the season and also what wing player is Gibson bringing back?
rudy gay
eric gordon
jeff green\marcus thorton
eric bledsoe
kevin martin
aaron afflalo, although that would be stupid since we could have had him for pennies but let that one get past us

and bledsoe might be a long shot unless we were ready to max him which im sure garpax wouldnt want to do.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
rudy gay
eric gordon
jeff green\marcus thorton
eric bledsoe
kevin martin
aaron afflalo, although that would be stupid since we could have had him for pennies but let that one get past us

and bledsoe might be a long shot unless we were ready to max him which im sure garpax wouldnt want to do.
Which one of these guys makes us contenders seriously? Ill keep Taj with them names you put out here. Bledsoe Rose nah son I'm not with that backcourt either this isn't 2k

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
its like guys want rose to play a role that aint even working for the guys who playing the role themselves

if cp3 was more a scorer in certain spots in the playoffs, he might have gotten out the 2nd rd by now

rose is gifted as a scorer and had to be pushed to be that. surround rose with dynamic wings then talk to rose about upping his assist totals. but with mdj and jimmy as rose 2 and 3 rose will still be required to score a lot from the wing position. and right now snell and dougie fresh are too young to take that burden off rose.

you play to your damn strengths. if cp3 could do what rose and russy could do, he would do it. but because of him not being athletic like them, he plays to his passing which is his strength. same with rondo. rondo passes more cause he realized at times he cant shoot for shyt. so why the hell should rose and russy scale back they scoring if they are gifted athletically, fast as hell and can score at will? true enough they shouldnt be ball hogs, but until the bulls get another dynamic 2 or 3 rose still needs to give us at least 26 a game. and rose has avg 6 ast or more his entire career even his mvp season he avg 8 ast per game. not about to tell me 2 more assist a game with keith bogans deng and ronnie brewer as wings next to you is the difference between ball hog or passer.

You must spread reputation to at least 30 other user(s) before you can give reputation to cornercommission2k12 again. :beli:

That's what I've been trying to say though man. Not only that, but the way Rose played is why we all fell in love with his game in the first place. Don't forget where you came from brehs.

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think red posted that rumor from realgm about us havin interest in Waiters. It shows that the front office is at least acknowledging that we need help in that area. However, I wouldn't be surprised if they ride with what we have if Snell improves and maybe Mcdermott creeps into the starting lineup. Thibs seems impressed by both.

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Which one of these guys makes us contenders seriously? Ill keep Taj with them names you put out here. Bledsoe Rose nah son I'm not with that backcourt either this isn't 2k
you are missing my point

im good with taj, as the STARTER. if we are going to bench taj for pau, trade taj to balance the team out. that is all im saying.

and

rose
jimmy
gay
pau
noah

or

rose
bledsoe
jimmy
pau
noah

are teams thats coming out the east breh.