Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I been sayin is rose can play pg better, he has the physical gifts it's about playing smarter and trusting your teammates.If he does that more and takes over when necessary bulls will most likely be in the finals.It's almost the same as when mike trusted the triangle it was over after that
I think he will man, I really do

He was ALWAYS a true point in HS - I saw him play multiple times his junior/senior year and always noted how great of a leader/point he was for his boys

He relished in making the pass

Cal pushed him to be a scorer, then the Bulls roster often forced him into it

I remember his rookie year I would always complain he was too passive

Hes gonna put it all together again, I think hes ready to change up his game again

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

He was ALWAYS a true point in HS - I saw him play multiple times his junior/senior year and always noted how great of a leader/point he was for his boys

Hes gonna put it all together again, I think hes ready to change up his game again

I remember.I could of swore simeon won the championship(public league or state don't remember which one) he had like 2-4 points and 14-15 assists or somethin like that and rookie year he deferred to ben gordon.We'll see I hope he can stay on the court this year cuz if he can I don't see any east team stopping the bulls

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember.I could of swore simeon won the championship(public league or state don't remember which one) he had like 2-4 points and 14-15 assists or somethin like that and rookie year he deferred to ben gordon.We'll see I hope he can stay on the court this year cuz if he can I don't see any east team stopping the bulls
I think he finished that game with 2 points actually, crazy

It was his senior year state title game(I remember watching) and he fed his boys ALL game - Tim Flowers went off for like 40 points of some shyt

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I mean, who wouldn't be disappointed?" Rose said, laughing, when asked if he was disappointed Anthony stayed with the Knicks. "But at the same time, you can't be mad at the decision he made. ... You've got your family to think about. You've got money to think about.

"Not to say you should think about money. But when you're talking about millions and millions of dollars, you can't just put that behind you. So I'm not mad with the decision that he made, and I wish him nothing but the best."

Rose said his message to Anthony was simple: Come to Chicago, and the game would be easy for both of them.

"I don't know how easy, but of course it would be easy," Rose said. "And just plain and simple that we wanted him to come. He decided to go somewhere else, but it's no hard feelings. ... He's a grown man."
http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...eason-moves-spt-0729-20140729,0,1787131.story

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finally rose growin up mentally :yeshrug:

tryin 2 add diff facets and strengths 2 his game:ohhh: - knows mistakes he made last time :ehh:

realizes he has to control/pace his game better :banderas:

this TEAM USA camp is goin 2 be very very beneficial to the kid :myman::salute:

we all remember how he came out last time around after time on the national team :win:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
As if he wasn't already a great pure point :rudy:

D. Rose was never fully the pure volume scorer people made him out to be. In his prime MVP season he was never a Kobe, Westbrook or Melo type where he sacrificed his teammates for buckets. He was forced to score due to a lack of offensive talent and inept playcalling that involved him off-ball, but still in most of his games where he scored 25+ he would have those 7-12 assists. He was so dominant that he practically spoon fed his teammates offensively, he never was in a position to purely play the game as JUST a PG unlike CP3, TP, etc.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I would love it if he could average more assist and less points on more efficient shooting. been saying that for years.