Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You already know. Every time he fall Im gon be like:lupe:
shyt...

Every time he drives on some 1 vs 3 shyt I'm a be like :whoa:

Then if he falls I'll be like :lupe:

But when gets up and gets back on D or is walking to the FT line I'll be like :whew:

Season going to be stressful every possession for Bulls fans with this dude

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
“I’m able to control my body a little bit more, using my speed more, being smart with my speed rather than just running wild out there,” Rose said. “I’’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.”

“Trying to use a lot of floaters, a lot of pull-ups, stuff like that so you aren’t touched as much,” Rose said.“I think when I came back last time I wanted it too bad. I was trying to force the game,” Rose said, having missed a full season then getting injured on a cut just six games into his return. “This time around I’m trying to let the game come to me, of course be aggressive at times, but be in control of the game and be smarter, and be able to run the team at the point guard position.”

“I can just shoot it, I can do a lot of catch-and-shoot, just running off floppy,” Rose said of a common NBA play most teams run that can free up a shooter for a quick shot. “Just trying to make the game easier and find ways to score, find ways to effect the game when I’m not scoring.”“He’s one of the great people and one of the great players and to get multiple injuries like that can defeat anybody mentally. I don’t see that,” Krzyzewski said. “He should be applauded for what he’s doing. I’m a Chicago person and I’ve very happy he’s back, not just for Team USA but the Bulls.”
http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....arn-it/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
“I’m able to control my body a little bit more, using my speed more, being smart with my speed rather than just running wild out there,” Rose said. “I’’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.”

“Trying to use a lot of floaters, a lot of pull-ups, stuff like that so you aren’t touched as much,” Rose said.“I think when I came back last time I wanted it too bad. I was trying to force the game,” Rose said, having missed a full season then getting injured on a cut just six games into his return. “This time around I’m trying to let the game come to me, of course be aggressive at times, but be in control of the game and be smarter, and be able to run the team at the point guard position.”

:obama: this is what I like to hear.Now go watch hours of footage of chris paul :wow: and tony parker and rose can become a great pg

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I thought of you when I had just read that :laugh:

All I been sayin is rose can play pg better, he has the physical gifts it's about playing smarter and trusting your teammates.If he does that more and takes over when necessary bulls will most likely be in the finals.It's almost the same as when mike trusted the triangle it was over after that