Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Can we move Dun for someone like Jack? I'm pretty sure they need another wing since Pierce left. Maybe add in Brewer and some other shyt

jack isn't available. you can't trade for a player who was just traded within a certain time period. that is the reason we cannot move anthony randolph right now as well.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

SO WHY WASNT SNELL SHOOTING LAST SEASON?
THEY DRAFTED HIM BECAUSE HE COULD SHOOT IN COLLEGE...
THAT DOESNT ALWAYS TRANSLATE TO THE NBA
BECAUSE THE GAME IS MUCH FASTER AND ATHLETIC.

DOUG PLAYED 4 YEARS IN COLLEGE...
NATIONAL PLAYER OF THE YEAR...
ALL TIME SCORING LEADER...

THIS DUDE BETTER BEAST AGAINST SL COMP.
I WOULDNT EXPECT ANYTHING LESS.
HES SUPPOSED TO BE NBA READY AT THIS POINT.
WE'LL SEE HOW HE TRANSITIONS INTO THE PRO GAME.

nikkaS NEED TO STOP GASSING YMCA SHOOTING EXHIBITIONS...

:pachaha:WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT STRETCH 4 CAC WE DRAFTED LAST SEASON?

HE WAS A LIGHTS OUT SHOOTER
BUT COULDNT HIT shyt WHEN PRE SEASON STARTED.
:devil:
:evil:

Sn3ll was a skinny weak rookie, that's why. Come on breh. He got stronger which looks to have given him the confidence he needs.

Erik Murphy sucked in SL, so no hope of him panning out.

McBuckets will be a shooter from day one. And the stronger he gets, the better he'll get. The sky was falling when Gary Harris dropped 33, but then he got D'ed up and nikkas realized he's as undersized as Ben Gordon at the SG....

After this offseason, my fellow Bulls Brehs need this right now....

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

SO WHY WASNT SNELL SHOOTING LAST SEASON?
THEY DRAFTED HIM BECAUSE HE COULD SHOOT IN COLLEGE...
THAT DOESNT ALWAYS TRANSLATE TO THE NBA
BECAUSE THE GAME IS MUCH FASTER AND ATHLETIC.

DOUG PLAYED 4 YEARS IN COLLEGE...
NATIONAL PLAYER OF THE YEAR...
ALL TIME SCORING LEADER...

THIS DUDE BETTER BEAST AGAINST SL COMP.
I WOULDNT EXPECT ANYTHING LESS.
HES SUPPOSED TO BE NBA READY AT THIS POINT.
WE'LL SEE HOW HE TRANSITIONS INTO THE PRO GAME.

nikkaS NEED TO STOP GASSING YMCA SHOOTING EXHIBITIONS...

:pachaha:WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT STRETCH 4 CAC WE DRAFTED LAST SEASON?

HE WAS A LIGHTS OUT SHOOTER
BUT COULDNT HIT shyt WHEN PRE SEASON STARTED.
:devil:
:evil:

You bringing up Eric Murphy? Cmon now man

Snell was a rookie who didnt get consistent burn. He said it was a confidence issue

Dude looks like he added serious muscle and worked on his handle. The shot was always there, but you can see the confidence now. Thibs just need to carve out a consistent rotation spot for dude. I love his potential on defense too

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:snoop: I meant a team with shooters,with elite passing bigs,with a skilled pf,an elite defender,a team who moves the ball with a great coach who gets the best out their players.It's a low key spurs blueprint

Only parker and manu can get their own shot,diaw can post and handle the rock the rest of those dudes need high screen n rolls to create

Last edited:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The real key to Snell's power surge is getting rid of those 2001 shyt braids, there can only be 1 dude in the league rocking braids right now (Kawhi).
They were teammates in high school and competitors in college though :manny:
king1-624x355.jpg

img14699315.jpg

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
spurs were laced with vets and guys who benefited heavily from having duncan, parker and ginobli on the floor with them

shooters can find space when defenses have to pay so much attention to those guys. same way miami seemed to always have a shooter open no matter the defense with bron wade and bosh on the floor

brehs, we have rose. that is it. defenses are not collapsing on noah, taj, jimmy, kirk etc like they would do duncan, parker, ginobli, bron wade and bosh. therefore recovering on mcdermott, nikola, dunleavy, snell will be much easier for a defender if he basically saying whatever to noah taj jimmy kirk. hell most defenders will live with noah taj jimmy shooting those jumpers then leaving those other shooters open.

the only benefit with having all those shooters is rose will have more space to attack the basket, but again he still the lone dynamic scoring option who can get his own shot. none of these additions help with that. rose will still be getting the ball with the shot clock running down forcing up tough shots in the playoffs.

we will be romanticized with the roster as i expect once again we will win many reg season games, then the front office will fall in love with "team chemistry" and not want to fix this. then the shyt will be exposed again in the playoffs. rinse recycle repeat.

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The comparison I think is more appropriate is Memphis. A strong front court with an elite defense. Marc Gasol is a great passer. There's no way we'll play at a spurs pace. It'll be more of a grind it out like Memphis. They don't have a ton of creators in the backcourt and run offense through their bigs. I think we'll do the same.