Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Only realistic options I can think of is evan turner and jamal crawford.Turner is trash but he can handle the rock and might not get more than the vet min at this point maybe thibs can save his career like he did augustins and jamal crawford can shoot,create and run point if the bulls could get crawford :banderas:.Thibs needs to call his boy doc and see can something get worked out.

cellsius

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the next move will be to try and trade Randolph to a team that needs a big for a young guard. Not sure who that is, but they should be calling everybody. Maybe Memphis for Jamal Franklin or something small like that.

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
Only realistic options I can think of is evan turner and jamal crawford.Turner is trash but he can handle the rock and might not get more than the vet min at this point maybe thibs can save his career like he did augustins and jamal crawford can shoot,create and run point if the bulls could get crawford :banderas:.Thibs needs to call his boy doc and see can something get worked out.
I actually think turner can be pretty good under Thibs. Always seemed like dude needed some guidance

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Nah Kirk is a better defender and y'all know how they think when Rose back. On top of that why y'all acting like DJ fukking Lebron. Scust at y'all man this dude was about to be out the league. Y'all tooooo emotional about this shyt like we can't find the next reclamation pg like we have the last 2/3yrs.

Same as first quote

This is true but my concern is that both our PG are injury prone. I don't want scrap heap like Mike James playing significant games

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
This is true but my concern is that both our PG are injury prone. I don't want scrap heap like Mike James playing significant games
Im good with it because for the last few years we have been bringing dudes like this in and they been flourishing. We can't in one breath criticize the FO for having a track record of fukking up for years on end but then not give them the same credit for bringing in dudes like DJ, Nate, JL3 for the past few years IMOIMO

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im officially excited about this upcoming season and ya'll need to get behind it too

We added Gasol, finally brought over Mirotic, drafted a legit lottery talent in McDermott

We get to see Jimmy & Snell hopefully take some more steps

Most importantly we get the REAL return of Drose

Yeah - its confusing we didnt get another ball handler, yes, we lost out on Melo but lets start to get excited for what we do have here.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Mirotic got the MLE does that mean the front office has a sign/trade they are about to make with Booz?

@red222