Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
When the reg season starts I will be riding with the team like I always do. Just understand at this point we know these guys pattern. Which is why it was so predictable that pau would be their one major signing this off season

Please don't expect a move during the season or at the trade deadline cause by then we will have a great reg season record these dudes will sit on they hands say some shyt about "team chemistry" and keep it pushing. Then when the offs start our team looks totally different and rose carrying us again. We seen this movie before. Sure McDermott snell mirotic pau is better than picking up boozer Korver Watson and brewer but the weaknesses are still there.

You trust McDermott and snell to grow up that fast and fill those voids? Sorry I don't and I think it's unfair to 1st and 2nd year players to even have that burden on them. A team serious about winning it all is heavily targeting joe Johnson, Eric Gordon, and lance Stephenson right now and willing to pay a few mill in tax to make that happen. These dudes just keep putting together good enough teams not contenders. It's a insult to all us as fans to watch them search through the nba bargain bin to fill major voids when we supposed to be trying to win it all.

I got tired of all that, bargain bin shopping.
although, the FO, finally got their team of white boi's and euro's lead by a hometown guy this time.
except this time, there is no other dribble drive guy like they needed.
yet, I still give the bulls an A, for FA.
Not a fan, but considering how limiting this org is, because they are racist as all get out.
disguised, as a team chemistry slash culture dynamic to be PC.
I still dropped through to say they did a good job.
considering, what the bulls are as an org.

art barr

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
More Big Euro Whites

CHICAGO (AP) -- The Chicago Bulls have made two trades to clear salary-cap space, setting the stage for the addition of free-agent center Pau Gasol.

The Bulls sent forward Anthony Randolph, two second-round draft picks and cash considerations to Orlando for the rights to Milovan Rakovic. Randolph was acquired in a draft-night trade with Denver that gave the Bulls the rights to high-scoring Creighton forward Doug McDermott.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So redd

Are they just clearing space to get pau, mirotic and Kirk in or are they making room to add another wing in your opinion or the combo of both?
IMO more the former than the latter. Kirk has nothing to do with it because of the RLE. I could see a deal at the deadline for a combo guard.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
IMO more the former than the latter. Kirk has nothing to do with it because of the RLE. I could see a deal at the deadline for a combo guard.
With what assets?

Not going to lie, I think roster will be set by training camp

We done seen this story too often. Teams will know how bad we need that combo guard but we play the low ball game. So we won't want to give up a draft pick or a player the fo in love with and the deal won't get done. Then gar will come out talking about team chemistry and won't make a move.

I think we need to get agressive with trying to obtain that guard now while teams are still dealing and trying to clear cap or stock pile assets for other moves.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Anthony Randolph must be a fukking moron or a knucklehead or something...he has way too much talent to be bounced around like this

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao :russ:

chances of us acquirin a SG - wing at the deadline are as good as us pickin up melo in off season:troll:

some of yall forgtttin what FO this is
..:lolbron:

garpax done for the yeaaar :mjlol: sittin back like :obama::win:

..now its up 2 thibs 2 thibs and rose not to get injured

Last edited: