Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If Mirotic got the MLE does that mean the front office has a sign/trade they are about to make with Booz?

@red222
smith got dealt maybe randolph is gone maybe they backloaded both deals for gasol and mirotic. I am just guessing at this point tbh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't give a fukk about the haters in this thread. I'm starting to drink the kool aid and getting excited for this year's team..our young boys running summer league...

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol::noah::lupe:

but red said :salute: was comin

:deadmanny:

i kan live wit no melo

never expected it ... no stephenson nd afflo eehhh , not so much but it wont b as bad as i thought

btr kirk over DJ
:whoa::heh::scusthov::damn::mindblown::wtf:

Last edited:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Spurs of the east :obama:

At 1st I wasn't feelin all these cac acquisitions but now it makes sense bulls tryna be like the spurs.Remember who said it 1st when the season starts and the bulls bombin on squads wit crisp sharp passing,a gang of shooters and elite defense.Bulls gonna win 61-64 games and go to the ecf at the absolute minimum.They gotta get one more player who can create and get to the rack :damn:

Last edited:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bruuuuh it didnt take a scientist to work that out :ohhh:

u on the money in that regard ..:yeshrug:

the diffrence is the spurs also have patty mills , kawhai , danny green who are anythin but unathletic

Bulls better hope these slow white boys dont get exposed on the front line:leostare: ..they went all in wit this philosphy:beli:

and still left D rose... the organiztions most prized Piece ALL alone on a island ...all by himself AGAIN :to::pacspit::snoop:

WHERE ON GODS EARTH DID THIS SEEM LIKE A GOOD IDEA ??

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@CHICAGO what im thinkin

each of those spurs players got handles ..can create their own offense and aint slow .. i fail to see the comparison outside of the shootin

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THE THING WHICH PUZZLES ME IS THIS:stopitslime:

forget the Spur Comparisons i don't even have a problem with Pau or Mcroberts,mirotic if we have another person who can slot in next to rose and create and has handles in the off guard position or is a combo guard:yeshrug:

but after being out two years .. 2 huge injuries ..playing with ronnie brewer and bogans

this FO flat out refuses to fill the biggest hole and need .. which is to help Rose and take pressure off of him after being out the past few seasons .. :russ::snoop::wtb:

this i dont get
..:whoo:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hierarchy of you Bulls niccas has me like :wow. You got the regular peon type posters getting hype over nonsense like Summer league and then bam here comes king Bull CHICAGO out chea with truth to knock some sense into you niccas.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
shooting translates...That's why the SL performances get's me excited. The release, the fact that these teams know who the shooters are and Sn3ll and McBuckets are still bombing on nikkas...

These are NBA level players that can still dribble, albeit, not at an elite level, but the pump fake is still effective when you can shoot, regardless. The defender must respect it., get's him out of the position, and we all know this team can pass. It's going to be beautiful basketball...It, indeed, does have the potential of the Spurs.....We literally just don't have a Manu level 2nd dynamic scorer..

That's the same song we've all heard, but when they trap Rose, who are these teams going to leave open? We got shooters brehs....

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
:pachaha: THESE RACIST fakkitS SIGNED 5 WHITE PLAYERS THIS OFF SEASON...

WILL YOU nikkaS STOP MENTIONING SUMMER LEAGUE?

ARE YOU fukkING SERIOUS?
THIS IS D LEAGUE COMP...
TEAGUE WAS A BEAST IN SL....

@Brozay AT LEAST WAIT TIL PRESEASON BEFORE GETTING HYPED OVER SOME EXHIBITION GAMES.

@god shamgod HOW YOU TALKING ABOUT SPURS EAST
WHEN KAWHI, PARKER, BELI, MILLS, MANU, DIAW CAN ALL HANDLE THE BALL, FINISH AT THE BASKET AND CREATE OFFENSE?:russ:

:what: nikka WHO THE fukk ARE YOU?

:devil:
:evil:

:laff:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Bulls will sign Kirk Hinrich to two-year, $5.6M deal for room exception ($2.73M next season), w/player option for 2nd season, per source.
:aicmon::rudy::camby:

how many times are the bulls gonna overpay for hinrich??? and why isn't he getting a 1 yr deal for the league minimum???? does he have nudes of garpax with a man or something? cuz there's no way he should be getting these kinda deals at his age.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@CHICAGO I'm taking an optimistic approach

:yeshrug:

This isnt the roster I would have put together, but Im ready to run with it. I see the holes though

Rose has weapons on offense.

Defense will still be top 3 in the league.

This is our best team since MJ.

Lets go.