Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
They were teammates in high school and competitors in college though :manny:
king1-624x355.jpg

img14699315.jpg

:ohhh: It all makes sense now. And maybe Snell is inspired by Kawhi's finals MVP. He wants to prove that he's better :wow:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The comparison I think is more appropriate is Memphis. A strong front court with an elite defense. Marc Gasol is a great passer. There's no way we'll play at a spurs pace. It'll be more of a grind it out like Memphis. They don't have a ton of creators in the backcourt and run offense through their bigs. I think we'll do the same.

Definitely...but now we have shooters....So I can see some hybrid comparison...

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
The comparison I think is more appropriate is Memphis. A strong front court with an elite defense. Marc Gasol is a great passer. There's no way we'll play at a spurs pace. It'll be more of a grind it out like Memphis. They don't have a ton of creators in the backcourt and run offense through their bigs. I think we'll do the same.

Last years bulls would of been a more appropriate comparison.Memphis scored 96ppg last year which was 27th in the nba.Bulls scored 93 ppg last year which was 30th

This year with rose and the other additions there's no way in hell the bulls will be in the bottom 5-10 in scoring.Memphis will

I'm saying the bulls are trying to copy the spurs model to an extent that I explained in an earlier post.Y'all are taking it too literal

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last years bulls would of been a more appropriate comparison.Memphis scored 96ppg last year which was 27th in the nba.Bulls scored 93 ppg last year which was 30th

This year with rose and the other additions there's no way in hell the bulls will be in the bottom 5-10 in scoring.Memphis will

I'm saying the bulls are trying to copy the spurs model to an extent that I explained in an earlier post.Y'all are taking it too literal
We should be able to top our scoring average for sure. I was talking more about the pace we play at. but the spurs influence is evident. We've used some of their offensive sets before.

bb4life

Rookie
Daps
im gonna miss dj. excellent free throw shooter, could hit the three and run a good offense. its a shame rose didnt get to work with nate and dj before they left.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:snoop: I meant a team with shooters,with elite passing bigs,with a skilled pf,an elite defender,a team who moves the ball with a great coach who gets the best out their players.It's a low key spurs blueprint

Only parker and manu can get their own shot,diaw can post and handle the rock the rest of those dudes need high screen n rolls to create
I see it we just need that Manu but that's been the problem for a few years running but if Rose healthy we'll be alright. People forget when Rose was healthy we were top 5/6 in offense. I can't blame them its been awhile but not that long ago.

:what: duncan signed a 3 year contract at age 36,Pau will be 36 when this deal ends.Y'all just complaining to complain.
Its off season talk and I get it now. Dudes want to complain to complain and you just got to let them get that off their heart cause hopefully when the season starts they won't have anything to speak on consistently.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I see it we just need that Manu but that's been the problem for a few years running but if Rose healthy we'll be alright. People forget when Rose was healthy we were top 5/6 in offense. I can't blame them its been awhile but not that long ago.

Its off season talk and I get it now. Dudes want to complain to complain and you just got to let them get that off their heart cause hopefully when the season starts they won't have anything to speak on consistently.
Nobody is complaining just to complain because that's implying people are criticizing a issue that is not there and the lack of another shot creator is def there. As fans we have the right to complain about that. Especially if this has been a weakness for years and a team as profitable and successful in attendance as the bulls should not struggle so damn much to get a shot creator here

This is the best opportunity since Jordan to win it all and not filling out the roster properly would blow that shot for us. That is inexcusable

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nobody is complaining just to complain because that's implying people are criticizing a issue that is not there and the lack of another shot creator is def there. As fans we have the right to complain about that. Especially if this has been a weakness for years and a team as profitable and successful in attendance as the bulls should not struggle so damn much to get a shot creator here

This is the best opportunity since Jordan to win it all and not filling out the roster properly would blow that shot for us. That is inexcusable
I say complaining to complain because we ain't played a game and none of us have a crystal ball and or time machine to my knowledge. We don't know what will happen until it happens and I'm willing to let it play out some of y'all aren't. It is what it is but in the summer time like I said day after day of going on about the same stuff its complaining to complain. Don't feel some type of way because you are one of the people that fit that mold. Do you we just don't agree on this issue that's all. We both want the Bulls to be great we just go about handling it in different ways. I don't agree with yours and vice versa but again we both want top he team to be great and even though I disagree with how some of y'all go on and on I understand.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I say complaining to complain because we ain't played a game and none of us have a crystal ball and or time machine to my knowledge. We don't know what will happen until it happens and I'm willing to let it play out some of y'all aren't. It is what it is but in the summer time like I said day after day of going on about the same stuff its complaining to complain. Don't feel some type of way because you are one of the people that fit that mold. Do you we just don't agree on this issue that's all. We both want the Bulls to be great we just go about handling it in different ways. I don't agree with yours and vice versa but again we both want top he team to be great and even though I disagree with how some of y'all go on and on I understand.
When the reg season starts I will be riding with the team like I always do. Just understand at this point we know these guys pattern. Which is why it was so predictable that pau would be their one major signing this off season

Please don't expect a move during the season or at the trade deadline cause by then we will have a great reg season record these dudes will sit on they hands say some shyt about "team chemistry" and keep it pushing. Then when the offs start our team looks totally different and rose carrying us again. We seen this movie before. Sure McDermott snell mirotic pau is better than picking up boozer Korver Watson and brewer but the weaknesses are still there.

You trust McDermott and snell to grow up that fast and fill those voids? Sorry I don't and I think it's unfair to 1st and 2nd year players to even have that burden on them. A team serious about winning it all is heavily targeting joe Johnson, Eric Gordon, and lance Stephenson right now and willing to pay a few mill in tax to make that happen. These dudes just keep putting together good enough teams not contenders. It's a insult to all us as fans to watch them search through the nba bargain bin to fill major voids when we supposed to be trying to win it all.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
When the reg season starts I will be riding with the team like I always do. Just understand at this point we know these guys pattern. Which is why it was so predictable that pau would be their one major signing this off season

Please don't expect a move during the season or at the trade deadline cause by then we will have a great reg season record these dudes will sit on they hands say some shyt about "team chemistry" and keep it pushing. Then when the offs start our team looks totally different and rose carrying us again. We seen this movie before. Sure McDermott snell mirotic pau is better than picking up boozer Korver Watson and brewer but the weaknesses are still there.

You trust McDermott and snell to grow up that fast and fill those voids? Sorry I don't and I think it's unfair to 1st and 2nd year players to even have that burden on them. A team serious about winning it all is heavily targeting joe Johnson, Eric Gordon, and lance Stephenson right now and willing to pay a few mill in tax to make that happen. These dudes just keep putting together good enough teams not contenders. It's a insult to all us as fans to watch them search through the nba bargain bin to fill major voids when we supposed to be trying to win it all.
Well you said it we know their pattern so why get mad when you know that? As long as they got Rose I know what time it is but Ive did my whining about them years ago for their junk. I'm just out of whine honestly and I know we are going to be good maybe even championship level good so I can't be that mad. We can't guarantee no chips hell even stacked Mia only got 2. I see what your saying and have always agreed we are another wing scorer away but I don't see the point of it since we know they apparently don't roll like,that.

As far as Snell/Doug I don't know what they going to do but since they are pros I expect their best 1st/2nd yr or not. I'm not worried about no burden for them cause they not the focal points at all so I think that part is mute. They search through the bargain bin then when these dudes do their thing y'all complain when they don't resign them. That's why I told somebody yesterday is it oochie Wally Wally or is it one mic?