Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't lie snell was impressive. I liked the pace he played at. His main problem was hitting open shots last year and here he hit the contested ones. I don't think he hit rim on none of those shots. Just one summer league and game and not enough to make the bulls be stagnant.
His shot was wet last night, he was hitting from some serious range and with being contested

It was very impressive. He was able to create off the dribble some too

With his length, Thibs is going to turn dude into a ace defender too

Im still holding out some hope

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
You know the bulls don't want to amnesty boozer and will try to trade him relentlessly in the next 2-3 days so would y'all have a problem trading boozer for eric gordon? Pelicans trying to give dude away.That would answer the sg problem I don't know how that would work as far as signing pau and mirotic.I don't trust he can stay healthy but he has a player option on his contract after next season and will probably be playing for his next contract since he's only 25 going on 26 he's about 3 months younger than rose it could be worth the risk.

I don't see why the pelicans woukd do that but yes and I'm willing to throw 2 picks in the deal

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know the bulls don't want to amnesty boozer and will try to trade him relentlessly in the next 2-3 days so would y'all have a problem trading boozer for eric gordon? Pelicans trying to give dude away.That would answer the sg problem I don't how that would work as far as signing pau and mirotic.I don't trust he can stay healthy but he has a player option on his contract after next season and will probably be playing for his next contract since he's only 25 going on 26 he's about 3 months younger than rose it could be worth the risk.
I would do it

think about it this way... we are already cap committed to Rose, Taj, Gasol, Noah at least through the next 2 seasons. Its not like we are going to be players in free agency next season

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't see why the pelicans woukd do that but yes and I'm willing to throw 2 picks in the deal
It clears up some logjams for them and they could play Boozer next to Ant Davis or Asik to cover his defense

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
It clears up some logjams for them and they could play Boozer next to Ant Davis or Asik to cover his defense

Yea now I think about i think it's perfect. They get out of one of there bad contracts. These things make so much sense idk why they don't happen

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'd be cool with having Gordon on board, just hope he stays healthy and he's boys with Rose too

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

Only to save money in case he doesn't opt out but they don't need boozer the bulls would have to give them something else like a future pick or dunleavy jr
I would do it

think about it this way... we are already cap committed to Rose, Taj, Gasol, Noah at least through the next 2 seasons. Its not like we are going to be players in free agency next season

That's the only reason why I'd even consider it regardless it's a risk that can either backfire or pay off.Bulls need another perimeter player who can score,create and handle the rock.That's a glaring hole they just seem to never be able to fill and ramon sessions isn't the answer.:pachaha: the simple fact bulls fans even entertaining this scenario speaks volumes.

• Dap
Reactions: 904

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thing about trading Boozer ... these teams know we will be forced to amnesty him by Wednesday regardless

they could just wait and make a play for him then

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did Bairstow get any PT?
Yeah, he started and played a lot of minutes

He looks bigger than I expected and throws his body around

Dude looks like a bruiser and his shot looks nice

We are stacked at PF - I wish we could just sign/trade Mirotic for wing help :yeshrug:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
You know the bulls don't want to amnesty boozer and will try to trade him relentlessly in the next 2-3 days so would y'all have a problem trading boozer for eric gordon? Pelicans trying to give dude away.That would answer the sg problem I don't know how that would work as far as signing pau and mirotic.I don't trust he can stay healthy but he has a player option on his contract after next season and will probably be playing for his next contract since he's only 25 going on 26 he's about 3 months younger than rose it could be worth the risk.

that'd be an excellent deal for the bulls...