Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And I'm asking

How are we supposed to engage any talks of Eric Gordon, joe Johnson or even lance Stephenson when it's being reported pau bout to cash out with us for 10-12 mill and the way we about to give that to him is amnesty boozer lose our exceptions and cut the non guarantees?
I believe we could sign/trade Boozer before Wednesday and still add Pau's contract

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
And I'm asking

How are we supposed to engage any talks of Eric Gordon, joe Johnson or even lance Stephenson when it's being reported pau bout to cash out with us for 10-12 mill and the way we about to give that to him is amnesty boozer lose our exceptions and cut the non guarantees?

I'm not sure how it works but I think If the bulls traded boozer for gordon they'd still have their exceptions.Pau would have to take the mid and mirotic the biannual then kirk could get his vet min on 105% raise.I could be wrong

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
East wide ass open and yall fo still fukking around. Good thing its no great team in the East, so you can still get out of it
That's why I'm saying this worst than 2010

Cause what happened in Miami, even adding a couple of guards only gave us a better chance to get out the east but no guarantees

Adding a couple of guards damn near guarantee us in the finals this season but these idiots are seriously blowing our shot and is going to allow teams around them build up while we still preserving flexibility and assets.

This the yea we need to be loading up

All we about to do is add pau and vet min guards , that is terrible

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
We didnt get Melo, and we still have a glaring need for another shot creator

but brehs, our team added some talent this offseason, this should be our best team in the Thibs era and the East is wide open

Lets get grounded again and start looking at the positives
Exactly but we still need a wing and Ive always agreed with you guys on that. I don't understand that part at all but everything else I'm just ill wait shyt play out before saying it didn't work

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's why I'm saying this worst than 2010

Cause what happened in Miami, even adding a couple of guards only gave us a better chance to get out the east but no guarantees

Adding a couple of guards damn near guarantee us in the finals this season but these idiots are seriously blowing our shot and is going to allow teams around them build up while we still preserving flexibility and assets.

This the yea we need to be loading up

All we about to do is add pau and vet min guards , that is terrible
breh relax, this is the most talent we have added in an offseason in years

we will be fine

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly but we still need a wing and Ive always agreed with you guys on that. I don't understand that part at all but everything else I'm just ill wait shyt play out before saying it didn't work
We still do need 1 more piece, I agree

I just dont see the need for any doom & gloom

We have the deepest, most talented front court in the league. I think finally Drose will come back and his body is ready for a full season

We have young talent in Jimmy, Snell, Mcdermott, Mirotic

We are gonna win the East this season if we can stay healthy

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
They must have a lot of confidence in mcdermott.Hope he's the real deal cuz it makes no sense to pass up on drafting a shot creator for no damn wally szerbiack clone

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
We still do need 1 more piece, I agree

I just dont see the need for any doom & gloom

We have the deepest, most talented front court in the league. I think finally Drose will come back and his body is ready for a full season

We have young talent in Jimmy, Snell, Mcdermott, Mirotic

We are gonna win the East this season if we can stay healthy
shyt you know Ive been on the no need for doom & gloom glad you and the rest of those that feel that way are coming around. We don't win the offseasons but we do pretty good when it counts. We gotta stay healthy and we really NEED that 1 missing wing piece lol

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if they see Snell as the potential starting 2.

This has been on the record saying he sees Jimmy as a 3

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I'm actually fine just bringing Kirk back he can play and defend both guard positions

We still lacking 1 piece

I think y'all missing the 10-12 mill part about grabbing pau. That's is what was reported he would be signed for. I was all good with him at 6.5 mill cause that meant we were still in play for lance or Eric Gordon etc. But at 10-12 mill pau would be our 1 big signing and maybe some guards at vet min, that is all

I fully expecting the fo to let all the prime few agents go then they just search through the nba clearance rack for whoever left

I'm only pissed cause its clear this is our golden opportunity to win a ring. And it's very possible this fo got let this shot get by them

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
pg- Rose/hinrich
sg- Butler/snell
sf-dunleavy jr/mcdermott
pf-gasol/gibson/mirotic/bairstow/randolph
c-noah

Shawn marion is the realistic wing addition that will basically be the 14-15 chicago bulls unless a trade happens in the next 2-3 days