Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
Cats worrying about what the picks we traded to Denver and all that garbage. Its summer league fukking Marquis Teague showed out last year nuff said. shyt happens in the regular season more understandable but glorified practice games come on.

Garry Harris looked like a grown man out there breh, he looked more NBA ready than Quincy Miller, who's entering his third year. :dead:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We badly need another ball/handler shot creator

I refuse to believe we are done making moves right now

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can we make a run at Jerrod Bayless? Xavier Henry? Jordan Crawford? bring back DJ?

Need something ... I just think the front office HAS to be working on something here

Im running with this team on 2k right now, and our front court is just STACKED

We have the best rotation of bigs in the league brehs, that is damn nice to say

Out offense will need to be predicated on working in and out of the post, off ball movement with our shooters, and Rose greatness

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
breh we've had this same problem since 2011.What gives you any confidence this pathetic front office will do anything to fix it
To be fair, Marco, Nate & DJ were all good pickups and helped in this regard (could handle/create)

Drose was just injured

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
To be fair, Marco, Nate & DJ were all good pickups and helped in this regard (could handle/create)

Drose was just injured
The issue is, if rose was healthy I doubt the fo would have picked any of those guys up

I would love to believe they working on something too

But this is garpax , they don't make amazing wow moves, they moves are always just decent

They had no commitment from melo breh, and let afflalo get past them pennies on the dollar. They could have snatched up afflalo grabbed pau and still been trying to work out a s&t with melo. Instead we blowing all our assets on a aging pau gasol. This by far is the worst off season we have ever had and I am doubting seriously we pick up another guard. Cause as of right now based on what's been reported, we won't even have the assets to get one.