Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We should engage the Nets regarding Joe Johnson maybe too? He, like Gordon, has 2 years left on his deal which aligns with our cores contracts

Boozer gives them quicker cap relief, and I would be willing to add a pick to the deal which they need desperately

Thoughts?

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
We should engage the Nets regarding Joe Johnson maybe too? He, like Gordon, has 2 years left on his deal which aligns with our cores contracts

Boozer gives them quicker cap relief, and I would be willing to add a pick to the deal which they need desperately

Thoughts?
makes sense

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
You know the bulls don't want to amnesty boozer and will try to trade him relentlessly in the next 2-3 days so would y'all have a problem trading boozer for eric gordon? Pelicans trying to give dude away.That would answer the sg problem I don't know how that would work as far as signing pau and mirotic.I don't trust he can stay healthy but he has a player option on his contract after next season and will probably be playing for his next contract since he's only 25 going on 26 he's about 3 months younger than rose it could be worth the risk.
that fragile nikka wouldn't last a month with Thibs:damn:he might be worth the risk tho

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I was shakey on Eric Gordon before but as I watched more of his aau teams with rose , they complemented each other really well. Gordon can handle the ball and play catch and shoot. I think he more of a system player which is why I don't think he shines too well with New Orleans , put him in our system I think he looks great.

Problem is, it looks like our one big signing is only going to be pau gasol. In order to pay pau 10-12 mill we have to amnesty boozer , cut the non guarantees and lose our exceptions. So how then do we get Gordon unless we ready to part with taj for him? I don't think we part with taj for him we can get better with taj. We should only part with taj for Kevin love or Eric Bledsoe.

Besides y'all know damn well Jerry not green lighting a 14 mill per sg after dropping a bag for pau and all the other contracts. I'm prepared for vet min additions at the guard position

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Both would come cheap and fill needs (if Rush can stay healthy), their production would exceed the money being spent on them. Barbosa can create his own shot + play the 1/2 and Rush is a 3D player who can play the 2/3.

Absolutely. It's just funny seeing how far your standards have fallen since you were convinced you were getting Melo.

Regardless, sign Mirotic...

Trade Boozer's expiring for Eric Gordon, throw in a first rounder if you have to

and you'll have a very good team all depending on Rose... he doesn't necessarily have to be the MVP he once was, he just needs to be a top 10 point guard and play 70 games

edit: the joe johnson idea above is a good one too...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Absolutely. It's just funny seeing how far your standards have fallen since you were convinced you were getting Melo.

Regardless, sign Mirotic...

Trade Boozer's expiring for Eric Gordon, throw in a first rounder if you have to

and you'll have a very good team all depending on Rose... he doesn't necessarily have to be the MVP he once was, he just needs to be a top 10 point guard and play 70 games

edit: the joe johnson idea above is a good one too...

the bulls wouldn't have to throw in a pick to get gordon. the pelicans have been looking to get out from under that contract since the day after they signed it.

Daps
Standards have nothing to do with it. There's a thing called the salary cap. These type of moves would need to be made, regardless if Melo was on the team or not - this is just the next step.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Is eric Gordon ever consistently healthy?

Joe Johnson might be the better way to go... Might even be easier to obtain with Billy king giving away their future.

Shoot them a 1st and they get boozer who's expiring:ehh:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
East wide ass open and yall fo still fukking around. Good thing its no great team in the East, so you can still get out of it

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
On real gm they're suggesting tony snell could be the starting sg after one summer league game :merchant:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
And I'm asking

How are we supposed to engage any talks of Eric Gordon, joe Johnson or even lance Stephenson when it's being reported pau bout to cash out with us for 10-12 mill and the way we about to give that to him is amnesty boozer lose our exceptions and cut the non guarantees?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
they are crazy over there

but Tony did look great, looks like he really built his body up too N/H

I still think snell would be better off the bench.He isn't gonna be doing that vs nba 1st units.He looked like a deer in headlights last year and was scared to shoot when the bulls needed offense.I'd take joe johnson or eric gordon at the sg over snell.Bulls are in the same position as the '11 team this time rose missed 2.5 years with injuries they still need a sg who can get his own shot and 16-20 ppg to balance the offense.