Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they better have a move lined up for a guard, Bron wont let Rich Paul figure out a deal for Bledsoe getting sent here though

a sign/trade with Phoenix makes alot of sense :patrice:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
they better have a move lined up for a guard, Bron wont let Rich Paul figure out a deal for Bledsoe getting sent here though

a sign/trade with Phoenix makes alot of sense :patrice:

That's why I said try to send boozer to the suns in sign n trade for bledsoe.Suns have dragic,lil zeke and ennis that's 3 pg's.They have cap space,need a pf,can absorb his contract and it's an expiring they'll have cap space again next summer.I know bledsoe had his meniscus shaved but he should be good for the next 4 years.It keeps rose off the ball and adds a ball handler who can get his own shot and he can defend.His Jumper is suspect tho

I know it's a pipe dream but I'd try and throw in 2 future picks.The cavs swap and the kings pick

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i like adding gasol, we can bring him off the bench and he can play both positions. What are the terms of his contact? Next we need another wing who can score and create his own shot. Eric Gordon, or Lance?