Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I'm only not so pissed because lebron in Cleveland now Indy looking shakey and despite no melo if these idiots actually land a good guard and pau we can still come out the east, if Miami was still Miami I would be outraged

Regardless these fools can't get shyt done and if it wasn't for rose and thibs this front office would be more of a complete joke than they already are

Could have had Jarrett off the bench, afflalo starting and pau for front court depth and I could have given a fukk less where melo went

Hopefully these idiots got a trick up they sleeve Kevin love is still somewhat available

But these dudes don't do shyt. It's really sad when you think about it

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Sign lance and we still win the east

But they don't hear me:to:
they too inherently to make a move like that breh. In they plantation politics thinking he not a high character guy

Even tho his attitude is exactly what this team needs to get out the east. He could be the key piece to us getting past Cleveland and Indy.

But he don't fit the "stay in a Nikka place" outfit this front office wants to represent. We go end up with some bullshyt breh

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Surprisingly, I'm not even mad.
  • Carmelo is 30 and doesn't want to win like he claims.
  • He'll probably have 2 more years where he has stellar offensive games but the Knicks will never be better than the Bulls.
  • Rose is back. People can joke all they want and tip-toe around with their pessimism, but I would've only be worried about the Heat with Lebron. I'm not worried about the Cavs with Lebron and I've never been worried about the Pacers.

I like Gasol in a S/T to the Bulls on multiple levels
  • Not amnestying Boozer allows us to have more space to add another player like Lance.
  • Gasol's presence allows us to preserve Noah and manage his minutes better. This is valuable IMO.
  • Gasol is miles better than Boozer.
  • Gasol allows us to ease Mirotic in, and allows for tutoring sessions.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Surprisingly, I'm not even mad.
  • Carmelo is 30 and doesn't want to win like he claims.
  • He'll probably have 2 more years where he has stellar offensive games but the Knicks will never be better than the Bulls.
  • Rose is back. People can joke all they want and tip-toe around with their pessimism, but I would've only be worried about the Heat with Lebron. I'm not worried about the Cavs with Lebron and I've never been worried about the Pacers.

I like Gasol in a S/T to the Bulls on multiple levels
  • Not amnestying Boozer allows us to have more space to add another player like Lance.
  • Gasol's presence allows us to preserve Noah and manage his minutes better. This is valuable IMO.
  • Gasol is miles better than Boozer.
  • Gasol allows us to ease Mirotic in, and allows for tutoring sessions.
How can Melo justify making slightly more than Gordan fukking Hayward? Seriously.

Rose is still a huge question mark. Dude hasn't played a full season in more than 2 years.