Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
If the bulls can add the right perimeter player they'll hands down be the team to beat in the east even if the cavs get love cuz the rest of that team won't be as strong.They gotta get a solid back up pg too either kirk or augustin

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Actually with pau here, do we really need to trade taj or mirotic?

Pau can play both positions, no reason we can't stagger the lineups to give Noah a blow while Taj plays the 4...

Be even better if pau was willing to come off the bench

But what's the end of the game lineup:lupe:

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard Gary Harris is killin it in summer league today...boy that sucks to see. Mcdermott and Snell Rell better drop some buckets for us tonight.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

Chicago Bulls signing Pau Gasol means they lose Hinrich, Augustin, Jimmer, Nazr rights, $4m Unguaranteed deals, MLE, BAE, Boozer amnestied.

Chicago Bulls likely use all their cap space on Pau Gasol + Nikola Mirotic unless they trade players for cap space such as Anthony Randolph.

:huhldup:

bb4life

Rookie
Daps
all that work:noah:did to try and get :salute:to join.:wow:

:salute: to rose. this is why you just focus on your game and let the front office do their job. i dont remember jordan ever recruiting players.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Only way the bulls can add perimeter help is trading boozer for a bad contract like eric gordon or throwing all types of picks or a player in a sign n trade with another team