Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
have yall not put that troll on ignore??

im not even seeing that lames posts
Yeah I don't like doing it but dude is definitely getting close not just for this thread either

fukk boys can't handle the truth now a days
I agree but not in this case you know your trolling just to rile people up because your life ain't right. Need to log off and get it together man not cool.

Sausageman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
inside ur head
Yeah I don't like doing it but dude is definitely getting close not just for this thread either

I agree but not in this case you know your trolling just to rile people up because your life ain't right. Need to log off and get it together man not cool.
What did I say that was trolling I need evidence, I never seen anyone troll on coli.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
What did I say that was trolling I need evidence, I never seen anyone troll on coli.
You're just saying the dumbest stuff in all these threads for no reason. You know what your doing but I figure its something going on in your life so I give you a pass for now but you're being type annoying to many on here. You can't troll if everybody has you on ignore so why not say something every now and then instead of sillyness :ld: You got it though Im done cause you don't think you're wrong so its no helping you. Have fun trolling I guess

Sausageman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
inside ur head
You're just saying the dumbest stuff in all these threads for no reason. You know what your doing but I figure its something going on in your life so I give you a pass for now but you're being type annoying to many on here. You can't troll if everybody has you on ignore so why not say something every now and then instead of sillyness :ld: You got it though Im done cause you don't think you're wrong so its no helping you. Have fun trolling I guess
Lol just tell me what I said that was trolling so I can refute