Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How can Melo justify making slightly more than Gordan fukking Hayward? Seriously.
Rose is still a huge question mark. Dude hasn't played a full season in more than 2 years.

Either way I'm not mad. At the end of the day, Carmelo doesn't owe anyone anything by taking less money. However, the East is up for the taking, you already have a lot of money, you can scoop up at least 2 MVP and Championships before the Cavs figure it out or one of these young teams turn into a surprising juggernaut.

His legacy was already stained as far as winning is concerns, this solidifies it.

...But I get it.

I'm in the minority when I say I'm not worried about Rose. Call it optimism, but I got to see Rose come back for 10 games where I saw him improve, then the meniscus tear happened. 100% of the meniscus was retained. The ACL thing was where I was most concerned, but he gets another year to heal that, and a lesser injury. He'll be back, and while all accounts of him being the same Rose could be fluff, I have no reason to believe he won't be able to make a successful come back.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the Bulls can somehow get Gasol and manage to get Lance in this is a hugely successful off season. It doesn't even have to just be lance but that's who I think Thibs can help blossom.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
What do people think about Paul Pierce?

With the idea that Thibs would play a serial killer if it meant we'd win, I'd much rather have Lance with the faith that our culture and locker room is strong enough to mold him. He's 23 years old. We would be highly problematic and a lock to come out the East IMO.

I think the Bulls would fair better against the Spurs than they would OKC or the Clippers though. That's the caveat.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
The bulls don't have to construct a team to beat miami anymore.Adding pau is an upgrade over boozer and gives them a nice front court

It's imperative they add another perimeter scorer who can create.Expiring contracts use to be worth something and boozer will be in a contract year I have no idea why it's so hard to trade him