Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're just wrong, I dont want to debate it anymore because its not getting through to you

Again, I want to reiterate you are just flat out wrong on this subject breh

Im not trying to be combative or anything and have always respected your posts/thoughts but I just cant right now
I get what your saying but again is your team going to give is multiple firsts , McDermott , taj mirotic ? Or the equivalent of stripping your team .anyway As a fan of the Knicks id rather see the young players we got play and develop and possibly suck then taking a bunch of players who are partially redundant , we got cleanthony I'd rather see him and Thansis than McDermott or mirotic . The only appealing thing is picks really but idk if we can trade him for picks plus brehs we not dumb your in our conference why would we be willingly making another super team to compete with ? That pretty much puts us in a 5 year window of not being anywhere close to a title

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Something I don't get with our thinking. Every scenario to get Melo, they don't want to have to give up Taj. But plan B is Pau, and that would automatically put Taj back on the bench. Which one is it? Is he integral to the core, or just a 6th man?
I think the pau situation indicates we ready to part with taj if we have to

Best case scenario we s&t with ny and add pau as an asset off the bench.

Worst case we move taj and pau comes over and starts.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only appealing thing is picks really but idk if we can trade him for picks plus brehs we not dumb your in our conference why would we be willingly making another super team to compete with ? That pretty much puts us in a 5 year window of not being anywhere close to a title
If you didnt do the sign/trade, and Melo walked to the Bulls ... we would be even more stacked , you realize that?

You'd rather have Early & the Greek Freaks brother than Mcdermott & Mirotic ? :what:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:patrice:

Need to see if it's a sign and trade.

Might be an ordinary Bulls offseason

1. Miss out on big name(s)
2. Sign aging player to big contract
3. Save money by dumping an asset (Boozer's expiring in Gasol trade)
Pau for MLE imo

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like Gasol, a step above Boozer most definitely, although I dont understand why a wing isnt our priority (unless the know something about Melo)

but how does this affect our pursuit of Melo?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@red222 any chance Lakers could participate in a 3 way trade with the Knicks?

is that a possibility?