Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No there isn't . I'd say butler and Noah who we not getting. Don't try and sell me on your role players McDermott and even butler is redundant to shump ( not saying shump is as good but Phil really likes him )
Breh... it's been rumored that Phil can dump Amare and Bargs this summer. I've read that one of the teams that they're trying to trade with is asking for Shump. If the Bulls give you Butler, you can then clear house and ship off Amare or Bargs in one of those deals and include Shump.

You're not thinking rationally right now

:heh:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Rumor Press ‏@NBARumorPress 24s

Told this: Don't buy that NY won't discuss potential S&T with CHI. Internal vibe is that it's just leverage by NY until a decision from CA.

@NBARumorPress: Nothing new has changed on Bulls side. Multiple scenarios have been explored to get CA. They still prefer not to deal Taj in any of them.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh... it's been rumored that Phil can dump Amare and Bargs this summer. I've read that one of the teams that they're trying to trade with is asking for Shump. If the Bulls give you Butler, you can then clear house and ship off Amare or Bargs in one of those deals and include Shump.

PHIL likes shump . I would trade him as I don't think he'll develop . And the pieces your offering aren't exciting and don't fit a triangle offense

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No there isn't . I'd say butler and Noah who we not getting. Don't try and sell me on your role players McDermott and even butler is redundant to shump ( not saying shump is as good but Phil really likes him )
You're just being dumb then

How the fukk are Mirotic, Mcdermott, Taj, picks not good assets ?

:camby:

Im not having time for trolling tonight breh, Im too wrapped up in this shyt right now to be bothered by that

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Hes being delusional, ignore it

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're just being dumb then

How the fukk are Mirotic, Mcdermott, Taj, picks not good assets ?

:camby:

Im not having time for trolling tonight breh, Im too wrapped up in this shyt right now to be bothered by that
It's not trolling. McDermott and microtic have done nothing and microtic started losing playing time that's why he's coming from Europe isn't he ? Mcdermot is another Kroger . Taj isn't a all star or potential Allstar . Low picks aren't a real asset either . I'd rather tank then be a 7-8 seed . None of these players are even as potentially good as Gallo was

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those are some good pieces, but I ain't the one making decisions. Personally Melo ain't doing shyt on this Knicks squad and in general I don't think dude is a championship type of player so if I'm the Knicks I'm estatic about getting rid of dude. They have crazy seat prices and shyt and need justification so they'll try to hold onto him.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
It doesnt sound like Phil will do the sign/trade - Hes calling Melo's bluff

If Melo came here for less, and Phil didnt participate in a S/T, he would look like a total jackass for hindering his teams ability to obtain talent & not allowing a player to get his true value

Agents & players wouldnt forget that shyt
Yeah that's what I was thinking if Phil doesn't do it. Wouldn't that be something teams/players/agents would use against him in the future if he didn't do it similar to how the stereotype of us being disloyal is out there for no good reason.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's not trolling. McDermott and microtic have done nothing and microtic started losing playing time that's why he's coming from Europe isn't he ? Mcdermot is another Kroger . Taj isn't a all star or potential Allstar . Low picks aren't a real asset either . I'd rather tank then be a 7-8 seed . None of these players are even as potentially good as Gallo was
You're being ridiculous right now

Mcdermott & Mirotic havent even played a game, of course they havent done anything :what:

1 round picks are ALWAYS an asset

You know absolutely NOTHING about Mirotic's situation in Europe, so dont google 1 article and try to act like you suddenly do. We've followed him for years now and so have NBA scouts, who regard him as the best Euro prospect NOT in the NBA

Taj is a 15 & 10 potential with great defense as a starter on a GREAT deal

You need to get :camby: talking down these things as nice assets.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

Man, how many 1st Rounders yal bringing in on your roster this year?

:stopitslime: