Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HOW WOULD MIROTIC OR MCDERMOTT NOT FIT THE TRIANGLE??????

:russ:
He's just a jump shooter I don't want McDermott we just got cleanthony . Mirotic was doing. Bad with Real Madrid now he's coming to the nba to beast ?

Nikola Mirotic, arguably one of the continent's greatest players, never performed that way this season. He was so angry after the loss against Maccabi that he decided to stay another year in the Spanish capital and play another season for Real Madrid before joining the NBA. His performance on that Final was so bad that he felt he owed something to the fanbase and the squad. But during the Spanish playoffs, something happened. Mirotic still struggled and head coach Pablo Laso decreased his importance in the team. He wasn't getting as many shots and minutes. It should be noted that Mirotic never was Real Madrid's franchise player. Rudy Fernández and Sergio Rodríguez are Laso's go-to guys, and although this might seem strange to some NBA fans that recall both Spanish players as mediocre, they're still able to dominate European basketball. But still, Mirotic appeared to play carelessly throughout the Playoffs, so Laso decided to bench him more often. He pretty much made Bostjan Nachbar an NBA All-Star with his mediocre defensive game against him. And now, Real Madrid's board is so tired of him that they want Mirotic to pay those 2.5M€ and join the NBA. That's not a lot of money in American basketball, but Real Madrid can do a lot with that money, so considering that Mirotic now wants to leave as well, both parts are ready to say good-bye.

It will not be easy for Mirotic to adapt to the NBA. He definitely has the skills to be an important player in the future, but his mentality and attitude is what should be worrying every Chicago Bulls fan. Mirotic wasn't ready to take a step forward when his team needed him, so how will he adapt to fight for a spot in a basketball team that will require him to prove himself? Those fans expecting a new version of Dirk Nowitzki need to lower their expectations. Again, he has the skills, just like many other players, but what makes a good basketball player into an All Star is a competitive mindset and hunger to be the best. Mirotic has not been that player in Europe's biggest competition for the club that raised him and shaped him into the player he is today. If Mirotic finds that mentality and desire to be the best and gets rid of his agent -whose advice isn't exactly good for him-, he will be able to succeed in the NBA and be an important player, but if he doesn't, his skills will not be enough against much tougher defensive matchups and a league in which is not easy to get guaranteed shots when playing alongside Derrick Rose or any other star players.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that's what I was thinking if Phil doesn't do it. Wouldn't that be something teams/players/agents would use against him in the future if he didn't do it similar to how the stereotype of us being disloyal is out there for no good reason.
Agents & Players wouldnt forget if Phil wouldnt participate in a sign/trade to allow a player to get their full value

It would just be another thing to reflect poorly on the Knicks organization

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're being ridiculous right now

Mcdermott & Mirotic havent even played a game, of course they havent done anything :what:

1 round picks are ALWAYS an asset

You know absolutely NOTHING about Mirotic's situation in Europe, so dont google 1 article and try to act like you suddenly do. We've followed him for years now and so have NBA scouts, who regard him as the best Euro prospect NOT in the NBA

Taj is a 15 & 10 potential with great defense as a starter on a GREAT deal

You need to get :camby: talking down these things as nice assets.
Assets for a competive team . I'd rather restart than get role players

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's just a jump shooter I don't want McDermott we just got cleanthony . Mirotic was doing. Bad with Real Madrid now he's coming to the nba to beast ?

Nikola Mirotic, arguably one of the continent's greatest players, never performed that way this season. He was so angry after the loss against Maccabi that he decided to stay another year in the Spanish capital and play another season for Real Madrid before joining the NBA. His performance on that Final was so bad that he felt he owed something to the fanbase and the squad. But during the Spanish playoffs, something happened. Mirotic still struggled and head coach Pablo Laso decreased his importance in the team. He wasn't getting as many shots and minutes. It should be noted that Mirotic never was Real Madrid's franchise player. Rudy Fernández and Sergio Rodríguez are Laso's go-to guys, and although this might seem strange to some NBA fans that recall both Spanish players as mediocre, they're still able to dominate European basketball. But still, Mirotic appeared to play carelessly throughout the Playoffs, so Laso decided to bench him more often. He pretty much made Bostjan Nachbar an NBA All-Star with his mediocre defensive game against him. And now, Real Madrid's board is so tired of him that they want Mirotic to pay those 2.5M€ and join the NBA. That's not a lot of money in American basketball, but Real Madrid can do a lot with that money, so considering that Mirotic now wants to leave as well, both parts are ready to say good-bye.

It will not be easy for Mirotic to adapt to the NBA. He definitely has the skills to be an important player in the future, but his mentality and attitude is what should be worrying every Chicago Bulls fan. Mirotic wasn't ready to take a step forward when his team needed him, so how will he adapt to fight for a spot in a basketball team that will require him to prove himself? Those fans expecting a new version of Dirk Nowitzki need to lower their expectations. Again, he has the skills, just like many other players, but what makes a good basketball player into an All Star is a competitive mindset and hunger to be the best. Mirotic has not been that player in Europe's biggest competition for the club that raised him and shaped him into the player he is today. If Mirotic finds that mentality and desire to be the best and gets rid of his agent -whose advice isn't exactly good for him-, he will be able to succeed in the NBA and be an important player, but if he doesn't, his skills will not be enough against much tougher defensive matchups and a league in which is not easy to get guaranteed shots when playing alongside Derrick Rose or any other star players.
AND RIGHT ON CUE THIS DUMBASS LINKS THE 1 ARTICLE HES READ ON MIROTIC

:dead:

get the fukk out our thread breh - I dont flood the Knicks thread with nonsensical bullshyt

:camby:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agents & Players wouldnt forget if Phil wouldnt participate in a sign/trade to allow a player to get their full value

It would just be another thing to reflect poorly on the Knicks organization
Dolan doesn't care . He stepped in on Kerrs deal and he will step in on Melos deal . Trust me most people here would rather rebuild a lot of fans want melo to walk .

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Assets for a competive team . I'd rather restart than get role players
How our draft picks, young players and expiring contracts not good for a rebuilding team ? :russ:

You are making absolutely zero sense my man, take a fukking break

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dolan doesn't care . He stepped in on Kerrs deal and he will step in on Melos deal . Trust me most people here would rather rebuild a lot of fans want melo to walk .
AND THE BEST WAY TO REBUILD WOULD BE TO COLLECT AS MANY ASSETS AS POSSIBLE IN A SIGN/TRADE

are you intentionally being stupid? no seriously, this is concerning me at this point

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AND RIGHT ON CUE THIS DUMBASS LINKS THE 1 ARTICLE HES READ ON MIROTIC

:dead:

get the fukk out our thread breh - I dont flood the Knicks thread with nonsensical bullshyt

:camby:
I understand your high on your players and that's cool but I'm showing why I don't want them . None of them are even potential stars I'd rather rebuild , and most Knicks fans feel like that . But anyway they will want to strip you guys of players and picks not some friendly deal , they will want a repeat of DenverDenver

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AND THE BEST WAY TO REBUILD WOULD BE TO COLLECT AS MANY ASSETS AS POSSIBLE IN A SIGN/TRADE

are you intentionally being stupid? no seriously, this is concerning me at this point
We dot.

we don't want those players your offering . They aren't exciting and aren't projected to be stars you can't sell that to NYC . Are you saying your ownership will strip the team for melo ?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol...you can do this magical rebuilding with all these great unknown players you are thinking about but meanwhile you have to put a team on the floor this year....a S&T will help you guys have a decent team this year and give you pieces to work with next off season...

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We dot.
we don't want those players your offering . They aren't exciting and aren't projected to be stars you can't sell that to NYC . Are you saying your ownership will strip the team for melo ?
You're just wrong, I dont want to debate it anymore because its not getting through to you

Again, I want to reiterate you are just flat out wrong on this subject breh

Im not trying to be combative or anything and have always respected your posts/thoughts but I just cant right now

cellsius

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something I don't get with our thinking. Every scenario to get Melo, they don't want to have to give up Taj. But plan B is Pau, and that would automatically put Taj back on the bench. Which one is it? Is he integral to the core, or just a 6th man?