Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
How could you possibly get Melo ? Unless pau taking like 1 mil
It would mean s&t deals have been worked out behind closed doors obviously

It's confusing cause you ask yourself why would pau come to the bulls turn the spurs down and possibly play behind taj unless he knew melo was coming and is wanting to compete for a ring

It's very possible tho including signing melo with that 2 year opt out deal and doing a s&t with the lakers which I'm sure they would do if it meant them getting maybe mirotic who said he would play there in l.a

I just don't trust garpax. Very possible they just amnesty boozer give that dough to pau and come to the fanbase acting like they really did something nice smh

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Man, pau better not be out top signing this offseason. fukk that shyt. Gar pax better have something else going behind the scenes we don't know about.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Man, pau better not be out top signing this offseason. fukk that shyt. Gar pax better have something else going behind the scenes we don't know about.
Most competent gms would know we need more than pau to win it all

But not this one breh

2 words

Rip Hamilton.

2 more words

Mike dunleavy

Neither of those signings were even close to enough to get us past that heat squad yet these dudes made those they major off season signings

Hopefully they wised up but it's very possible they won't

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
I think it looks good for you guys, just don't know how you'll get around the cap situation.

I don't see Gasol and Bulls doing this without the real possibility they can snag Melo too.

Walk me through the scenario

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the vegas odds turned on us heavily overnight

thats a really bad sign brehs

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Melo is staying in new york

With James stunning the basketball world by announcing he was leaving the Miami Heat to return to the Cleveland Cavaliers, a source close to Anthony said that the free agent forward would reveal his plans within the next “24 to 48 hours.” The same source said that Anthony was preparing to re-sign with the Knicks.

Daps
Looks like the only way this gets done is if Pau/Taj are on the team together. It's gonna take a lot of cooperation from more than one team to seal the deal.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
after all of that "agonizing" and "pulling out his hair" he was doing trying to figure out where to go :rudy:

:camby:

His options were 129 mil vs 75 mil.Knicks refused to do a sign n trade,it was walk away from 54 mil to win or taj and other people had to go

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@NBARumorPress: To follow Yahoo's Report: Bulls are working on a deal to acquire Gasol. Told there's a chance of a third team being added.

@NBARumorPress: Adding Gasol does not take Chicago out of the Carmelo sweepstakes, according to one source. Bulls still under the impression they're in it.