Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
.....You know that unless Gasol takes an absurd paycut that this all but guarantees the Bulls won't get Melo. Wtf you niccas on? Why would the Knicks even entertain a sign and trade at this point when the threat of him signing outright is completely removed?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Until its breaking news we ain't getting Melo but fukk it we can hope & dream :yeshrug: We definitely need a wing scorer though unless based McBuckets is the answer lol

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I would love to look at a pau signing as a sign that melo chose the bulls

But this is garpax

It is very possible that these idiots could look at our glaring weaknesses at the guard position and still think bringing in a aging pau gasol is a major signing and the only we need for the summer

That is very possible dealing with them

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
These are the same idiots, who saw us get to the ecf, saw we had a huge weakness in creating shots, needed ball handlers , saw the blueprint on how Dallas beat the heat with multiple shot creators and ball handlers and instead of going out and finding a way to grab 1-3 more shot creating guards they go out they way to bring in old ass rip Hamilton

It is very possible these idiots see bringing in pau gasol alone is a home run off season to them.

I would love to believe this is a sign of melo coming but I flat out don't trust garpax. They have shown they struggle knowing how to put a roster together. They could just add pau and walk they lame asses out here like they really did something big

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would love to look at a pau signing as a sign that melo chose the bulls

But this is garpax

It is very possible that these idiots could look at our glaring weaknesses at the guard position and still think bringing in a aging pau gasol is a major signing and the only we need for the summer

That is very possible dealing with them
How could you possibly get Melo ? Unless pau taking like 1 mil