Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
Honestly, the only way I can make sense of whats happening is this:

Melo wants to play in Chicago, but also wants his money. Phil isnt caving and approving a sign/trade
Melo pretty much has to decide whether he wants to win, or if he wants money

As much as I love Taj, I would hope the Bulls have told Melo they will clear anything (Boozer, Taj, etc) to offer him the most they possibly can without moving the deals of Rose, Noah, Butler, Mcdermott(Jimmy & Doug because they are cheap). Then again, maybe losing Taj is something Melo doesnt want to happen, because it makes us worse, and then whats the fukking point of turning down the $$ if you dont feel 100% confident you will win a title.

the only other options besides what I just detailed is if Melo is interested in taking a max from Houston or Miami, because if dude WANTED to be in NY why the HELL hasnt he signed those 130m papers!?

:whew:

No clue how this will play out but this must be the situation right now.

:lupe:

Pretty much my thoughts on the situation with the whole melo staying in new york. I said that to my bro this morning before my phone blew up with the lebron announcement. Why wait if your just going back. It's not much negotiations going on a max deal is a max deal it's pretty cut and dry.

There Is hope fellas.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah right . Phil oesn't have to help Melo especially by taking boozers contract . And honestly fukk taj I want multiple 1s McDermott , hell you know what taj too whatever we stripping the team
tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What potential talent you niccas keep talking about that Phil must have on yall roster though?
cmon man

Mirotic(highest rate Euro prospect), Taj, Butler, Mcdermott, picks, expiring $$

You seriously telling me these things arent assets?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah right . Phil oesn't have to help Melo especially by taking boozers contract . And honestly fukk taj I want multiple 1s McDermott , hell you know what taj too whatever we stripping the team
Phil is too prideful to even strip us clean

He gonna look like a fool if he calls Melos bluff and he walks for nothing

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats just flat out wrong & delusional
No there isn't . I'd say butler and Noah who we not getting. Don't try and sell me on your role players McDermott and even butler is redundant to shump ( not saying shump is as good but Phil really likes him )

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:damn:

Play nice nikka, damn

:whoa:

Melo ain't trying to recreate the mess of gutting a team to land him again like he did when he left Denver.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Phil is too prideful to even strip us clean

He gonna look like a fool if he calls Melos bluff and he walks for nothing
No he won't . You don't know New Yorkers and you don't know Dolan . He doesn't care about the newspapers or media

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait yall offering all of that? or a combination of some? :patrice:
Combination of that should be on the table(obviously wouldnt get all that)

Im just showing you we do indeed have some nice assets, especially for a team looking to rebuild

We dont need Boozer to be in the deal technically since amnestying him would be put us under the cap

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No he won't . You don't know New Yorkers and you don't know Dolan . He doesn't care about the newspapers or media
Ok, then I hope your franchise is OK with being frowned on around the league and its players, representatives