Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fans of Chicago always loved and treated Phil right though....It would be shytty of him to hold the actions of one person against this whole fan base...
Also I doubt someone with the nickname "zen master" holds a grudge over a decade...

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Chicago Bulls Rumors ‏@chicagobullsbot 29s

Chicago Bulls: “I don't think people realize how badly Tom [Thibodeau] wants [Carmelo Anthony]" a source said Friday.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lets be real, if we land Melo its probably because of Thibs first and foremost

If the $$ was the same, Melo would take Thib's vision over Phil's

They arent even playing on level playng fields ... but thats where Thib's works his best magic :noah:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, the only way I can make sense of whats happening is this:

Melo wants to play in Chicago, but also wants his money. Phil isnt caving and approving a sign/trade
Melo pretty much has to decide whether he wants to win, or if he wants money

As much as I love Taj, I would hope the Bulls have told Melo they will clear anything (Boozer, Taj, etc) to offer him the most they possibly can without moving the deals of Rose, Noah, Butler, Mcdermott(Jimmy & Doug because they are cheap). Then again, maybe losing Taj is something Melo doesnt want to happen, because it makes us worse, and then whats the fukking point of turning down the $$ if you dont feel 100% confident you will win a title.

the only other options besides what I just detailed is if Melo is interested in taking a max from Houston or Miami, because if dude WANTED to be in NY why the HELL hasnt he signed those 130m papers!?

:whew:

No clue how this will play out but this must be the situation right now.

:lupe:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It doesnt sound like Phil will do the sign/trade - Hes calling Melo's bluff

If Melo came here for less, and Phil didnt participate in a S/T, he would look like a total jackass for hindering his teams ability to obtain talent & not allowing a player to get his true value

Agents & players wouldnt forget that shyt

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

If Melo came here for less, and Phil didnt participate in a S/T, he would look like a total jackass for hindering his teams ability to obtain talent & not allowing a player to get his true value

which is why he will eventually do it :youngsabo:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm not sure what the Bulls cap situation is, but I was just thinking. Maybe Melo can sign a short term deal, opt out and resign for more bread :manny:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah right . Phil oesn't have to help Melo especially by taking boozers contract . And honestly fukk taj I want multiple 1s McDermott , hell you know what taj too whatever we stripping the team