Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Take this with a grain of salt..........my little brother said he read(prolly some twitter source) Melo is picking..................................THE BULLS
but the knicks are blocking all of our sign and trade ideas so thats what the hold up is....Remember the Bulls are trying everything to not amnesty Boozer but we may have to in order to get this done

Ritzy Sharon

Don't Make Me Pull The Oud Out
Daps
only GarPax can save us from the Spurs going from the favorite to the overwhelming favorite in the West.

:sadcam:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: those real gm mf's tweaking.This dude on the knicks board said melo is goin to the bulls his source works for nba entertainment in secaucas,nj don't know if these are trolls or not.Now I know what cavs and heat fans felt like these last 3-4 days :sadcam:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: those real gm mf's tweaking.This dude on the knicks board said melo is goin to the bulls his source works for nba entertainment in secaucas,nj don't know if these are trolls or not.Now I know what cavs and heat fans felt like these last 3-4 days :sadcam:
breh realgm is wild as fukk, i wouldnt be able to keep up over there :whew:

ive never really checked it like that until the past week and damn shyt is wild

the only other Bulls site Ill check from time to time is blogabull.com (its alot more sane than realgm)

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sun-Times Basketball ‏@suntimes_hoops 11s

Aldridge has already said he will re-sign with Portland, Love could be in Cleveland with a new deal, so what the heck can Phil be selling?

Sun-Times Basketball ‏@suntimes_hoops 27s

Rondo, Rubio, Manu, K. Thompson, Aldridge, Love, Duncan, Asik, Marc Gasol, and the Lopez brothers ... there's your big 2015 FA class.

Sun-Times Basketball ‏@suntimes_hoops 36s

Melo will have a lot of money to count and an early exit from the playoffs every year. There's your legacy, Melo.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dont know why it just dawned on me

but doesnt Phil have some seriosu beef with Jerry Reinsdorf? Or was that just with Krause?