Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:obama: ya know that's not a bad idea

Would lose his bird rights but if it's not working out we can split peacefully and if it is working cash the man out

But honestly if melo not giving a commitment by now I doubt he really wants to come

Part of me still feel we done got dragged enough and should focus on adding lance and pau

man, we already done came this far. might as well see this to the end. fukk it :yeshrug:

in other news, I heard that the bulls are trying to get hinrich along with the bobcats :snoop:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Someone just recorded audio Stephen A. Smith said this on Sportscenter told me over the phone about Bulls offering a 2 year deal.

Multiple people now confirmed this. @Fresh_FrankieeJ it's gonna be 4yr but during 2nd yr there's player option to opt out​

:patrice:

very interesting.......

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Marc Stein ✔ @ESPNSteinLine
In past discussions w/Bulls, ESPN sources say Lakers have been open to taking back Carlos Boozer's contract depending on assets attached

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Can we use Booz in that S&T for Pau, if that's the case
I'm guess if they strike out on melo that would be the plan

If they still want melo s&t Booz to l.a pretty much closes the door on melo unless Phil does a s&t too which doesn't look likely

Maybe a deal is done using mirotic who said he would go to the lakers too

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Knicks refuse to participate in a sign n trade they are daring melo to walk away from 129 mil.Basically clear salary to get melo by dumping taj,dunleavy jr etc is the only way to get him unless he takes the opt out deal.That's why he'll end up in new york unless he really,really wants to be here and win.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm guess if they strike out on melo that would be the plan

If they still want melo s&t Booz to l.a pretty much closes the door on melo unless Phil does a s&t too which doesn't look likely

Maybe a deal is done using mirotic who said he would go to the lakers too

I'm hearing the Lin deal (on top of the hill and Young deal) makes it impossible for the bulls to SnT pau for boozer

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
What type of deal are we talking bout to dump taj? Just straight up for a pick or a player on a low salary rookie deal who can play? If we lose taj I'd take pau and ed davis because we still need another big

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
‏@EricPincus
Last word - Bulls love Taj Gibson and in most of their scenarios, they have him sticking around

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@red222 and I never gave up hope. Yall gonna eat this season... it's only right. :myman:
Ya'll have kept the faith, its been inspiring :to:

You know you're welcome to enjoy the season as one of us, hell most of the board thinks you're a Bulls stan anyhow :wow:

Now lets just close the deal :blessed:

@red222 how legit is this bullslas dude on realgm? He seems to be respected and he just said its a done deal :patrice:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ya'll have kept the faith, its been inspiring :to:

You know you're welcome to enjoy the season as one of us, hell most of the board thinks you're a Bulls stan anyhow :wow:

Now lets just close the deal :blessed:

@red222 how legit is this bullslas dude on realgm? He seems to be respected and he just said its a done deal :patrice:
he called lebron to cavs on sunday