Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
What do y'all Bulls fans think of the idea of Wade going there? Somebody brought it up to me and it seems to make some sense for both sides.

don't like the idea unless he's coming for MLE type money. and given he just tossed a guarunteed $42M in the :bushess:, I don't see him coming here on a discount in ANY shape form or fashion.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:obama: ya know that's not a bad idea

Would lose his bird rights but if it's not working out we can split peacefully and if it is working cash the man out

But honestly if melo not giving a commitment by now I doubt he really wants to come

Part of me still feel we done got dragged enough and should focus on adding lance and pau

Last edited:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:obama: ya know that's not a bad idea

Would lose his bird rights but if it's not working out we can split peacefully and if it is working cash the man out

But honestly if melo not giving a commitment by now I doubt he really wants to come

Part of me still feel we done got dragged enough and should focus on adding lance and pau
:whoa: it will get done

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@ramonashelbourne: Regarding Pau: top two now Chi/Spurs..if Bulls can't do sign and trade with Lakers, likely he goes to Spurs

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
everything is telling me Melo will actually come here, but I'm sick of the rollercoaster...
I love the media pressure melo is getting

Melo chooses ny he looks like a greedy loser who only cares about money

Of course we know thats not it but image means so much to these dudes

The league gets excited if he comes here

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha: go to the spurs pau.That's a legit back to back title team with the gasol addition.Force these cacs to go after lance :banderas:

In case the bulls don't get melo.Obviously it's between knicks and bulls now