Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Ken Berger ‏@KBergCBS 31s
Carmelo Anthony's intentions have not been communicated to the Bulls, source says. But Chicago has cap-clearing moves teed up.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sun-Times Basketball ‏@suntimes_hoops 20s

One NBA insider just said that he's not buying Melo's anguish, and wrote it all off as "the guy just doesn't want to be hated.''

Sun-Times Basketball @suntimes_hoops
Follow

Source: the term "reconsidering'' with Carmelo "might be a bit strong.'' Bulls were contacted by the Anthony camp, not Anthony. ...

Follow

... it was to let them know that Anthony is really being weighed down by his decision. No money was discussed, but Bulls sense they might...

Follow

...need a bigger boat, and quickly. Sign and trade still not moving the Knicks. Could Taj now be moved to free up more money? Hmmmmm.

Tommy Beer ‏@TommyBeer 14s

I think CHI would be open to including Bulter b/c it's unlikely they can afford him when he hits free agency next summer (if they get Melo)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean I get that its a major decision for him, but this flip / flop child bullshyt is just bad business for us

Quick, decisive decisions is the best way to handle business (Im talking on the Bulls side of things, not necessarily Melo in regards to that line)

He had his last official team meeting a week ago today, its now time to be inking documents, not waiting around with our dikk in our hands N/H

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Chicago Bulls Zone ‏@TheBullsZone 44s

Boozer won't be amnestied until Melo decides, or until the very last day. Which ever comes first. In case he is used in a S&T for Melo.