Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So has anybody decided shyt yet :huh:

:heh:
Its one of two things at this point breh:

1) Melo is waiting to see if he can join Bron in Miami (need Bosh to go to HOU)

or

2) He is putting pressure on the Bulls to get a sign/trade done so he can get his full max

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the hold up is whether or not they can give Bosh the :camby: and get Melo in Miami, then we just have to wait on the Parsons domino to drop. Once that happens, we'll know if Houston can even get Bosh.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Would you guys take it as idiotic or a power move if your front office gave Melo an ultimatum, is a respectful manner of course.

I'm at the point where I want Phil Jackson to do that now.

We can't risk looking weak when Melo decides not to come. People need to start making some moves already. Waiting on Melo will have you fukked if he chooses some else & teams have already "agreed in principle" with other agents.

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
Would you guys take it as idiotic or a power move if your front office gave Melo an ultimatum, is a respectful manner of course.

We can't risk looking weak when Melo decides not to come. People need to start making some moves already. Waiting on Melo will have you fukked if he chooses some else & teams have already "agreed in principle" with other agents.
They should definitely give him an ultimatum. put some pressure on these guys. We still have a business to run. I wish I get an offer from a company and dont hit them back after more than a week. That job wouldnt be there :pachaha:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I would tell him we need to know by the end of the day otherwise we are moving on to securing other options

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
BsRv7Y1CcAMHAIN.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Brehs...

Bron going back to Cleveland has to make Melo coming here more of a possibility right now. The East is wide open right now
:lupe:
shyt he might think that makes it less competition honestly hope I'm wrong but I think Melo staying in NY don't know why he bullshytting.