Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:mindblown: why did they trade both picks? You could of added a pg,sg/shot creator that would of been a value contract for at least the next 3 years.They liked mcbuckets that much? Bulls fukked up every possible way to rebuild this team since april 2012.Several opportunities and they dropped the ball.Reinsdorf a wakk ass owner.Who da fukk says they'd trade in 6 championships for one world series ring ?:pachaha:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
these idiots fooled me

i thought since taj was still here that melo apparently wanted a stacked roster and gave some indication that he would sign for 17 mill.

but these idiots obviously were just giving lip service when they said they were all in on melo cause "all in" means taj is gone if you know melo wants his money too.

them holding taj and telling melo to take what they want is a insult to melo. trade taj get on the phone with pau, ed davis or jordan hill. bring mirotic over. i dont see why that is so damn hard to do for them if that is what its going to take to get melo

but clearly plantation politics is kicking in and the bulls front office is insulted that anthony wants them to sacrifice something to get him. so out of ego they keeping taj and dragging along so they can tell the fans and reggie rose they tried they best.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:manny:

Melo is only conflicted right now because he wants to win right now, but he also wants that 129M. Going back to NY he'll be playing with a Rookie Headcoach and next year is already going to be a bushes season.

The Bulls have done absolutely nothing to put pressure on Phil Jackson and the Knicks, and I find it absolutely hilarious that NOW people are putting two and two together about how dumb it was for them not to have at least 19 to 20M per year available for dude when they sat with him.

I agree that it's stupid, but then again houston doesn't have that kinda space available for bosh or melo, yet they seem to have partners set up to take their shyt contracts off their hands at a moment's notice which is why they are major players in this off-season.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:mindblown: why did they trade both picks? You could of added a pg,sg/shot creator that would of been a value contract for at least the next 3 years.They liked mcbuckets that much? Bulls fukked up every possible way to rebuild this team since april 2012.Several opportunities and they dropped the ball.Reinsdorf a wakk ass owner.Who da fukk says they'd trade in 6 championships for one world series ring ?:pachaha:

this is the first time u have heard this?????

and since kenny williams got him that world series ring, he's got a job for life with the sox. hell, that nikka even got promoted again not too long ago.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
this is the first time u have heard this?????

and since kenny williams got him that world series ring, he's got a job for life with the sox. hell, that nikka even got promoted again not too long ago.
Nah I been heard that.I'm just sayin that's a stupid ass comment and it shows he doesn't value the bulls and basketball like he values the white sox and baseball

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Mike McGraw @McGrawDHBulls
Hearing the Stephen A. Smith report is accurate. Carmelo may have been leaning elsewhere, but regained interest in #Bulls.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's a combination... not only do they like Doug that much, but they must also love Tony Snell that much. Think about it, they passed on Afflalo, and those picks which could have been used for another wing that could play the 2/3 as well.

Mindboggling...

They also could of gotten a legit backup young C with that Nurkic kid (remember we still don't have any good options to spell Noah)

Moving up to get McDermott is starting to look retarded in multiple ways. :laugh: