Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I think the bulls are being used just like the lakers were,melo is stalling waiting on lebron.You've had months to have an idea of what you want to do.It shouldn't be this hard rockets and mavs are out.Is it really a tough choice between the lakers,knicks and bulls as far as playing for an instant contender? Nah he on bullshyt I'll believe it when I see adrian woj or someone credible report it

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
breh :russ:

2zzp92f.jpg

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Jared Zwerling @JaredZwerling · 2m
Hearing stronger indications Melo is heavily weighing CHI. 1 high-ranking source: CHI was favorite after all meetings. Torn over NY & Kobe.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
A source said the Bulls continued efforts to find a third team to make potential sign-and-trade possibilities work if Anthony were to have a change of heart and leave the Knicks. Otherwise, not much changed: The Bulls believe they made a strong impression on Anthony during their in-person pitch July 1 in Chicago.

And they know, with the Knicks’ five-year, $129 million on the table, they have to hope Anthony recognizes their ready-to-win roster and proven coach in Tom Thibodeau appeals to the forward’s desire to compete for championships sooner rather than later.

Using strictly salary-cap space and without parting with Taj Gibson, the Bulls can offer Anthony a four-year, $73 million deal. But sources said last week the Bulls conveyed to Anthony a sense they would make finances work if he picks them. That’s why the attempts to line up a third team were telling on Thursday.
http://trib.in/1jilTr7

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kant help but think bron goin 2 cavs makes Melo realize he has a chance for a ship this year with the bulls

greenberg :

"Sources familiar with Anthony's thinking said repeated calls and texts from Derrick Rose turned him off."

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I was at my friends mansion the other day & Kevin Love & Melo were there together hooping. It was a 3rd NBA Player but he came after I left. I know everyone is saying Pau & Melo in NY but why not Melo & Love? They've been spotted out here in LA hooping on 4 different occasions together in the last month...

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
kant help but think bron goin 2 cavs makes Melo realize he has a chance for a ship this year with the bulls

greenberg :

"Sources familiar with Anthony's thinking said repeated calls and texts from Derrick Rose turned him off."

"but... but, but... but Rose has to recruit!" :skip:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i should have invested time n energy into becoming a sports journalist :troll:..you dont need no real sources or info ..just throw shxt out and hope it sticks.. :mjlol:

ESPN right now worse then the pyschic channel:manny:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It was reported that Chicago sent Melo an iPad disparaging the triangle with a quote from Horace saying it took him 3 years to learn it.