Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
truth be told..I dont see him taking soooo much less to come to Chitown but I have a suspicion that is Melo is going back to NY- Pau is going as well. I think Phil is making sure he can show Melo that he is really trying to win and is dangling Pau as proof. If he doesnt bring in Pau then Melo is going back to am even WORSE Knicks team than last year
Melo was not clueless to what Chicago could offer him

In his press conference he talked about not needing the money and wanting to win, he obviously was not true to that. The bulls can easily move taj they not doing it cause the commitment is not there

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Melo was not clueless to what Chicago could offer him

In his press conference he talked about not needing the money and wanting to win, he obviously was not true to that. The bulls can easily move taj they not doing it cause the commitment is not there

Its never about the money Bruh...never :shaq::troll:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
gm
Ive been hearing that Pau Gasol is leaning toward joining the Bulls for the past few days. I'm not going to get ahead of myself and say that he is definitely joining us but is looking closer and closer as the days progress.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Well here comes mirotic and scrubs brehs

:snoop:
Are y'all worried about winning the off season award? Seems so because unless we get a healthy big 3 nobody else can beat us when Rose is healthy. Some of y'all acting like we the Knicks I don't understand we good and can definitely get better but we not no where near as bad as some sound. Want this offseason to hurry up and end. Fast forward to November

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Are y'all worried about winning the off season award? Seems so because unless we get a healthy big 3 nobody else can beat us when Rose is healthy. Some of y'all acting like we the Knicks I don't understand we good and can definitely get better but we not no where near as bad as some sound. Want this offseason to hurry up and end. Fast forward to November
:stopitslime:

Mirotic and anthony morrow not getting past the heat if they reassemble or whatever comes out the west breh

Chicago is the 3rd largest city in the country has a loyal dedicated fan base charge top 3 in ticket prices and earn 2nd most profit behind the lakers. Allowing them to come back with mediocrity is unacceptable

We should def hold them to a higher standard than that

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:stopitslime:

Mirotic and anthony morrow not getting past the heat if they reassemble or whatever comes out the west breh

Chicago is the 3rd largest city in the country has a loyal dedicated fan base charge top 3 in ticket prices and earn 2nd most profit behind the lakers. Allowing them to come back with mediocrity is unacceptable

We should def hold them to a higher standard than that
The cam face shows how delusional you are because the stuff about who we couldn't beat was already mentioned at least in the east in the post you quoted. Why you cam facing me who in the east was or can see the Bulls in the East outside of Mia like I already said if Rose healthy? Maybe in your haste to put a cute little smiley you didn't see that. We're not mediocre except in scoring that's why Im like y'all are crazy and I said we still need to get better. Do y'all just get mad when people don't agree and have to launch a rebuttal that for the most part we agreed on without paying attention to what your replying too? Its just not as bad as y'all make it seem :yeshrug:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still dont understand the Gasol angle if we are bringing over Mirotic and just drafted a PF (AND acquired 1 that draft day deal)

makes no sense - go after a damn wing

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:pachaha: WHY YALL KEEP ASKING THIS?
ITS THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN GET RID OF BOOZER
WITH A S&T WITH LA...

THEY HAVE NO PLANS OF USING THE AMNESTY.

:what: nikka WE DONT EVEN HAVE DENG ANYMORE.
HE WASNT A GREAT PLAYER
BUT HE WAS THE ONLY OTHER nikka WHO COULD SCORE FROM THE PERIMETER
ON A CONSISTENT BASIS.

IF WE DONT GET AN UPGRADE ON THE PERIMETER WE AINT GOING NO WHERE WITH THIS ROSTER.

THIS IS A MUCH WORSE TEAM THAN THE 2011 ECF TEAM
AND OTHER TEAMS ARE STARTING TO RISE IN THE EAST.
:devil:
:evil:
Its like this thread has turned into nothing but complaining for a team that I keep saying isn't that far away but still needs pieces ESP on the perimeter. I've said that too but how some complain you'd think we are the Knicks. I don't want to stop y'all's right to complain on a messageboard by doing the same and being that poster when I could just not check the thread instead. We are all Bulls fans so accept my apologies and continue on doing what y'all do in peace. Go Bulls

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
The cam face shows how delusional you are because the stuff about who we couldn't beat was already mentioned at least in the east in the post you quoted. Why you cam facing me who in the east was or can see the Bulls in the East outside of Mia like I already said if Rose healthy? Maybe in your haste to put a cute little smiley you didn't see that. We're not mediocre except in scoring that's why Im like y'all are crazy and I said we still need to get better. Do y'all just get mad when people don't agree and have to launch a rebuttal that for the most part we agreed on without paying attention to what your replying too? Its just not as bad as y'all make it seem :yeshrug:
:wtf:breh stop it Wizards,Hornets,Raptors,Pacers,Cleveland on the rise with or without Lebron all better since 2011.We can't expect Rose to carry this team like he did during his MVP season.