Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Melo doesn't want to go back to NY man, that's why SAS said what he said today. The Bulls saw that shyt yesterday and were like... :whoa: and called his camp

If they cleared space he would be here IMO.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Sun-Times Basketball ‏@suntimes_hoops 1m

Outside shot has been lethal, but explosiveness at the rim is way ahead of where he was in training camp last year. #DRoseReturns

That's great, because last year he didn't look like he regressed at all athletically.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He got a call at 5pm yesterday saying hold on. Don't believe what you hear, Carmelo is having second thoughts. His family and him and thinking about Chicago.

Basically said Phil is taking a hard line about Sign and Trade. Doesnt want to help CHI get stronger while NY gets weaker. Phil thinks NY can be competing for a title by season after next.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
i dont mind pau cause that would make our front court the best in the league with all skill sets in it. pau , although i think we will still be frustrated with his defense would still be a more legit offensive option than boozer was.

im only hoping we are smart enough to put other pieces out there with him, otherwise we are just recreating the struggle offense we had with boozer here. i go with the mind set that miami getting back together. we saw what kind of offense/roster dallas and the spurs had to get by them. rose cannot be the only offensive option at the guard position. he cannont be the only shot creator or once again our offense will be a piece of cake to defend because no good defense will let rose just set everybody up and with no other guards able to make a defense move and adjust it will lead to the ball being in rose had at the end of a shot clock going 9-28 again to try and get us wins in the playoffs.

if we get lance, and pau, and add maybe a mike miller or ray allen or anthony morrow, i would be fine with that roster

rose/kirk
lance/morrow
jimmy/mcdermott/snell
taj/pau/mirotic
noah/smith

can def get to the finals if all are healthy

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Current Pau is actually worse than Boozer. I'm very serious about that.

We want him at an extreme discount. EXTREME
im good with 5-7 mill for him

but we still need to add a dynamic guard and lance is the best out there. and he already a 2 way player whom i think would grow under thibs and become great with noah taj rose jimmy around him. miami throws bron on rose lance cooking whoever they throw on him. they put bron on lance, not only is rose cooking but lance can still score on lebron.

sad part is, all this talking and its very possible we come out of this without either player. this front office cant get shyt done

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Melo doesn't want to go back to NY man, that's why SAS said what he said today. The Bulls saw that shyt yesterday and were like... :whoa: and called his camp

Im listening to Screaming A now and he also said Chicago is throwing a monkey wrench in the Melo back to NY deal...according to his sources ..he is asking LaLa for permission to take less $ :sas1:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

IF Melo told us to clear space, we would do it. I dont think our front office would fail at doing that

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Im listening to Screaming A now and he also said Chicago is throwing a monkey wrench in the Melo back to NY deal...according to his sources ..he is asking LaLa for permission to take less $ :sas1:
Not going for it

Melo has already allowed either the media or himself to remove his 2 biggest pieces of leverage if he wanted to come to Chicago.

1. He has to convince Phil he def leaving regardless
2. He has to convince Phil he willing to take the paycut

Then Phil will play ball with a s&t . But if Phil believes melo will come back and Phil believes he holds a 129 million dollar trump card why the hell would Phil budge on a s&t?

Bulls need to move on if we get lance and pau and mirotic it won't matter what bron or melo do.

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
IF Melo told us to clear space, we would do it. I dont think our front office would fail at doing that
Exactly. We could move taj and dunleavy easily it's quite clear melo has either given indication he true to winning and wants at least taj here or he has not given any commitment and not making the same mistake they made in 2010 when they shipped out Kirk and that pick and got nothing for it.

Part of me feel even with the max money melo wouldn't come. It's not like he had no idea what the money looked like out here

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Not going for it

Melo has already allowed either the media or himself to remove his 2 biggest pieces of leverage if he wanted to come to Chicago.

1. He has to convince Phil he def leaving regardless
2. He has to convince Phil he willing to take the paycut

Then Phil will play ball with a s&t . But if Phil believes melo will come back and Phil believes he holds a 129 million dollar trump card why the hell would Phil budge on a s&t?

Bulls need to move on if we get lance and pau and mirotic it won't matter what bron or melo do.

truth be told..I dont see him taking soooo much less to come to Chitown but I have a suspicion that is Melo is going back to NY- Pau is going as well. I think Phil is making sure he can show Melo that he is really trying to win and is dangling Pau as proof. If he doesnt bring in Pau then Melo is going back to am even WORSE Knicks team than last year

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. We could move taj and dunleavy easily it's quite clear melo has either given indication he true to winning and wants at least taj here or he has not given any commitment and not making the same mistake they made in 2010 when they shipped out Kirk and that pick and got nothing for it.

Part of me feel even with the max money melo wouldn't come. It's not like he had no idea what the money looked like out here
I dont think not having max contract space is stopping Melo from coming here since the Lakers provided us leverage by offering a max contract

If they didnt do that we wouldnt have leverage

I think Melo just loves NY and might trust in Phil :yeshrug:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Chicago Bulls Zone ‏@TheBullsZone 2m

We are being told Mirotic is officially in the US. But, not yet in Chicago.