Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Daps
did he say they wouldnt do anything until lebron or melo deals were done ??? there was no concrete thing said at all

The concrete evidence saying his agent would wait until the big free agents sort their business out is right there. Stop being intentionally obtuse.

We’re in a rush to get a really good deal done,”:russ: Ebanks has said, :troll:
I like how you left out the rest of the quote - 'and we’re in no rush to enter into something that’s short of being a good situation for him and the next team or the current team.”

Meaning they'll wait and be patient to gauge his value on the market once Bron/Melo/Bosh commit to deals. Why is this so hard for you to understand?

As i said if we put our stock into affalo and lance from th ejump or right after that offer was knocked back .. there is no reason he wouldnt have taken it

You obviously have a reading comprehension problem and have no idea whatsoever on how FA works.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
if we're gonna choose between lance and pau, it should be a no-brainer who we go after. and :scusthov: at potentially paying pau $7M a season as a backup. also, I was hearing on ESPN that they were talking about a 3 year deal. do they NOT realize he's 34??????

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
SAS just said he got a call from Melos camp yesterday saying everyone should hold off because the Bulls contacted him and are back in consideration..... It ain't over!

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
SAS just said he got a call from Melos camp yesterday saying everyone should hold off because the Bulls contacted him and are back in consideration..... It ain't over!
:comeon:

dont do this to me bro :lupe:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if we're gonna choose between lance and pau, it should be a no-brainer who we go after. and :scusthov: at potentially paying pau $7M a season as a backup. also, I was hearing on ESPN that they were talking about a 3 year deal. do they NOT realize he's 34??????
Im not worried about Pau's age, he has a smooth game that is reliant on athleticism

I really really like Pau as a player, it just doesnt make sense with having Taj , trying to bring over Mirotic AND drafting Bairstow

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
Ahhhh yes. Edited

:ehh:

Thibs can turn Snell into a defensive stopper, I believe that. I cant believe hitting shots is dudes problem, that was supposed to be his strength. Very interested to see what he can bring this year
I gave snell a pass cause he a rookie :manny:

he did alright under the circumstances :ld:

he might be a decent piece off the bench

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
:beli:

hunger.jpg

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile...

Jusuf Nurkic has opted out of his contract with his Croatian league team and will join the Denver Nuggets next season.

Nurkic was selected in with the 16th pick in the 2014 NBA Draft and won't waste any time playing overseas. His decision to opt out of his contract will reportedly include a buyout that is spread over two years and Nurkic and allow Nurkic to be in training camp with the Nuggets. Nurkic will play behind Timofey Mozgov and JaVale McGee, but could provide some fantasy value in deeper leagues if he plays his way into some minutes.

:snoop:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Chicago Bulls are reportedly ready to intensify their pursuit of Pau Gasol.

The Bulls have not been told they are out of the Carmelo Anthony sweepstakes, but are preparing a full-court press for Gasol if Anthony announces his return to the Knicks on Thursday as is expected. The Spurs are also pushing hard for the big man, but the Bulls are thought to be the frontrunner with a sign-and-trade with the Lakers involving Carlos Boozer's salary being the likely trade chip. We'll update this situation more as it unfolds...

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Bulls should quasi play it safe and sign guys to deals no more than 2 years, especially since we don't know if Rose will bounce back. Overpay Gasol for a 2 yr deal, and go from there. If Rose shows out this year, make a move for DeMarcus Cousins next summer, build a package around Noah; picks, Mirotic, and McDermott and see if they bite.