Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
If Melo agrees to a contract that starts at 15-16 and it escalates to 20+ you can keep taj and have the pieces to compete that's the point y'all are missing.No one is saying taj is untouchable but if you want a true title team you need depth and taj is better at the 4 or off the bench than some ring chasin vet that You HOPE signs with the bulls instead of other title contenders.Dump snell sorry ass,trade dunleavy,amnesty boozer and you can add melo via free agency starting at 15-16 a year and keep the picks or they can add him through a sign n trade and he can get his dough but the bulls will probably have to trade those picks.Lebron did that this is what people mean by a pay cut his 1st year with miami was 14.5 and escalated every year it was a lil bit less than his cavs salary but not the max he could of got

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Does he know these people? I know this isn't the first time he's had his hands in something like this but if he doesn't... :leon: Good heart in him.

Probably thinks that could have been him. :to:

I dont think he knows them. I mean her house wasn't near simeon, and he lived in englewood but not near where this happened, and her neighborhood is technically considered back of the yards. but it's right on the border.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Idk either breh

Again I rather have afflalo

But lance fits better under thibs IMO and again it's not a lot of options out there we have to get another ball handler. Pau and lance and mirotic not the very best but it's better than nothing. Hopefully we don't blow it in the draft again

I don't understand the infatuation folks have with afflalo. he puts up numbers on a shyt team, and doesn't impact them winning games. also, I think his handles and shot creation ability are kinda suspect as well :yeshrug:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I don't understand the infatuation folks have with afflalo. he puts up numbers on a shyt team, and doesn't impact them winning games. also, I think his handles and shot creation ability are kinda suspect as well :yeshrug:
:usure: you see a better option out there?

Lance is a head case and I fear him going Westbrook next to rose

Hayward might be food to the likes of joe Johnson and d wade

Afflalo plays defense and he was not just putting up numbers on a bum team we been on him since Denver where he shot 40% from 3 and 50% from the field. He just a better fit under thibs IMO

But again, you see a better option?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:usure: you see a better option out there?

Lance is a head case and I fear him going Westbrook next to rose

Hayward might be food to the likes of joe Johnson and d wade

Afflalo plays defense and he was not just putting up numbers on a bum team we been on him since Denver where he shot 40% from 3 and 50% from the field. He just a better fit under thibs IMO

But again, you see a better option?

lance is obviously the greatest talent. and realistic to get given his price tag. if he could be reigned in, he'd be fine here. still anything short of melo and I'm gonna be upset here tho.

however if the choice is between lance and AA, then I'm riding for lance. more upside, younger, more versatile, better defender, better ballhandler, and more athletic. especially if they both figure to make comparable money. $7-$9M a season.

Last edited:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why does ANY1 think that Melo is truely leaving ??

if he told Phil he is willin to restructure his contract .. why wouldnt he do that in his hometown a place where he is comfortable? a place he loves to play in front of ..where he can let phil take the reign and look to attract players there with cap relief to help the knicks cause

at the end of the day if everything fails with kerr we all know PJ is walkin down the strairs and straight through that door to save this team ..

come to chi ??

he has to do the same thing to come here .. plus relocate , hope rose is semi fit .. before this season noahs track record injury wise ahsnt been great either

is thibs that much of a sellin point .. because i know rose aint

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's

if he told Phil he is willin to restructure his contract .. why wouldnt he do that in his hometown a place where he is comfortable? a place he loves to play in front of ..where he can let phil take the reign and look to attract players there with cap relief to help the knicks cause

at the end of the day if everything fails with kerr we all know PJ is walkin down the strairs and straight through that door to save this team ..

come to chi ??

he has to do the same thing to come here .. plus relocate , hope rose is semi fit .. before this season noahs track record injury wise ahsnt been great either

There is no way that team will be competitive next year and melo has said he doesn't want to waste a year rebuilding

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

come to chi ??

Nobody is writing in stone melo is leaving. You would just be foolish to think it's written in stone he staying. Even if it's not Chicago melo can still bounce

There are several reasons to thinks melo heart is half way out the door. He starts the season with "I will be exploring free agency" why do that if your heart stuck in ny? Why even begin that media fire storm unless it's a sincere part of you that wants to go.

When a players says " I don't want to go through a rebuilding period" and the franchise announces " we are going through a rebuilding period" that says conflict of interest

When a team / media is talking about max deal and the player comes behind that saying "I'll take a pay cut" that's removing leverage from the Knicks

When Phil gets hired and melo announces "Phil will have no bearing on whether or not he stays or not" that again removes the Knicks leverage

Then melo professes his commitment to mike Woodson and 2 days later they fire mike Woodson.

Now Phil expects melo to take a pay cut to rebuild? Phil met with melo early because he wanted to get a read on where melo was at just in case he had to do a sign and trade and need to low key select who he wanted

I mean you realy think melo doin all this for show? His perfect excuse to stay was given when they hired Phil. The fact he still wants to explore free agency despite that is why you have to believe he has a chance to bounce.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
nick friedell was just on ESPN saying that he thinks that the bulls would definitely be willing to listen to offers for thibs.......