Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
I know we all have a certain amount of battered wife syndrome from dealing with this front office,

*rubs an old bruise*

but I legitimately believe we have great shot at landing Melo. The main thing that I feel that people are discounting and blindly overlook is that we're the only ones where, (sans the fukkin Knicks :heh:), Melo can come in right away and won't have to alter his game in any way - Melo can still be Melo here all in the construct of us not losing our identity of playing team ball. We'd even be able to make up for his defensive deficiencies and tell that nikka,

"don't worry about a got damn thing [on defense]. Just grab the rock, and score that bytch."

Melo: ":leon:......:noah:"

Look at the other teams that we're suppose to compete with for Melo:

HOU? Harden & Melo? Wasn't Dwight crying about touches earlier this year? fukk nikka would never see the Roc then unless he attended a camel concert.

Lakers? Complete disarray at this point and far removed from competing for a championship.

Heat? :mjlol: (My favorite). Why in the fukk would the gay threesome bring in a 4th member when they're enjoying their menage? Didn't Balrog reference how much he feels he's worth when Cabrera got his deal in baseball, and you're asking that nikka to take another pay cut? Get the fukk out of here.

And with all of these teams, Melo would have to make some serious adjustments... Well, probably not if he goes to the Lakers because he'd tear his labrum again like he did with the Kniccas, trying to keep them competitive.

I'm most concerned with him staying with the Knicks out of all the possible scenarios. When that meeting with the Bulls finally happens, and we bring our big guns out with Noah and Rose, it's going to be Rose's job to sell Melo on his health, and on the amount of damage they can do playing together.

All in all, even if we don't land Melo, we'll still field a better team than what was out there this year and we finished 4th with absolute trash :ehh:.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
From what I'm reading

Utah absorbs boozer (tpe) gives us some expirings and the 23rd pick

We give them boozer snell brewer (all our other non guarantees) and the 19th pick and the sac pick for next season

Would Allow us to clear 20 mill and sign melo outright and have access to the full MLE

End roster would look something like

Rose/ Kirk/ dj (bae)
Jimmy / 16th pick
Melo/ dunleavy
Taj/ mirotic/ brand (vet min)
Noah/smith

If dj bolt we can retain jimmer idk

That would be the best case scenario and that is a title contending team IMO

How true is it idk but over on that other site I see both bulls and jazz fans discussing it and cool with it so take it for what it is

That's a nice move for us but why would Utah do it? They hate Boozer and already have a solid front line. Them nikkas on realgm got more fake sources than broussard.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
That's a nice move for us but why would Utah do it? They hate Boozer and already have a solid front line. Them nikkas on realgm got more fake sources than broussard.
The assets is more what they looking at not necessarily adding boozer as a piece. They moving exactly like Houston moved which allowed them to grab harden then Dwight. They might value those picks more cause they know some one signing out right is unlikely . A trade is the most likely way they getting talent there

Utah moves like this. It's why they did the deal with golden state last season for Jefferson and biedrins which allowed golden state to sign igudola. They stock piling assets so it's not out of the possibility especially if we willingly to part with picks

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
@cornercommission2k12 where did you read that?

Seems like a no brainer..
Saw it posted from a couple beat writers on twitter at first then saw them talking about it on that other site

Again tho, just saying how I liked the idea never quoted it like it was something being worked out. How possible is it idk but again Utah did a deal similar to this last season that allowed the warriors to sign igudola so it's not crazy to think Utah would do it again if we talking giving them a pick this year and next and huge salary relief.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
From what I'm reading

We give them boozer snell brewer (all our other non guarantees) and the 19th pick and the sac pick for next season

Would Allow us to clear 20 mill and sign melo outright and have access to the full MLE

Rose/ Kirk/ dj (bae)
Jimmy / 16th pick
Melo/ dunleavy
Noah/smith

How true is it idk but over on that other site I see both bulls and jazz fans discussing it and cool with it so take it for what it is

:ehh: If Jerry isn't choking Utah for this.

cornercommission2k12

Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Only thing I fear changing the momentum of melo leaving

If mark jackson gets hired by ny

I think momma there go that man keeps melo in ny

Past that I think melo has a great chance of leaving

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
From what I'm reading

Rose/ Kirk/ dj (bae)
Jimmy / 16th pick
Melo/ dunleavy
Noah/smith

Why would Utah do this deal? It's utterly retarded and they need to resign Hayward.

Please don't tell me you got this from realgm. Those are a collective group of the dumbest fans in the world.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this is suprising to see in the paper.
Bulls’ Rose attends Endia Martin’s wake

BY JESSICA KOSCIELNIAK May 5, 2014 11:55AM

dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls

Chicago Bulls' Derrick Rose arrives at St. Andrew Temple Baptist Church during the wake for 14-year-old Edina Martin Monday May 5, 2014. | Jessica Koscielniak / Sun-Times

Homicide Watch: Endia Martin

Related Stories
Updated: May 5, 2014 12:09PM

Chicago Bulls star Derrick Rose quietly entered St. Andrew Temple Baptist Church in Chicago’s Englewood neighborhood to pay his respects Monday before the funeral for 14-year-old Endia Martin.

Rose parked his Rolls Royce behind the white limosines outside the church. Rose entered the church with two gentleman who notified Chicago Police Officers on the street that Rose had arrived.

Rose left through a side door. He made no comment to reporters.

Endia was killed in a shooting about 4:30 p.m. April 28 in the 900 block of West Garfield Boulevard. A group of teenagers was standing on the sidewalk outside Endia’s cousins’ house when the altercation broke out.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Rumor Press ‏@NBARumorPress 1m

Bulls haven't shown any interest in salary dumping Taj. Past offers at the deadline were salary dumps.

Rumor Press ‏@NBARumorPress 5m

Bulls are hoping Carmelo will structure first year salary to keep Taj Gibson in Chicago.

Rumor Press ‏@NBARumorPress 6m

As far as free agency goes, Carmelo is Plan A. Talk is something near $20 million/per is what Bulls are hoping for.

Rumor Press ‏@NBARumorPress 13m

Bulls are high on Doug McDermott--but could end up a lottery pick. His perimeter shooting would clearly be of long-term use to team.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Man I just hope this off-season doesn't end like others. It sounds like Melo wants to be here. Don't fukk it up garpax.