Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I still don't get why there are Hoiberg rumors.

Iowa State gave him an extension and Flip said Hoiberg told him he's not leaving Iowa St. yet because he doesn't think he's ready yet

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
333kh6q.jpg

Snell Rell cut them braids :blessed:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Stephen a Smith said free agents and players have trepidation about playing for thibs cuz of his rep of running players into the ground :damn:

Knew it. That's the main reason why I think the Bulls haven't deaded all this Thibs talk. If the FO had his back 100%, Jerry would/should have released a statement saying Thibs is our guy, is under contract and won't be talking to any of u nikkas.

They obviously feel some type of way about how all these injuries keep happening.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Knew it. That's the main reason why I think the Bulls haven't deaded all this Thibs talk. If the FO had his back 100%, Jerry would/should have released a statement saying Thibs is our guy, is under contract and won't be talking to any of u nikkas.

They obviously feel some type of way about how all these injuries keep happening.

I coulda swore paxson said somethin like that in a radio interview a couple months ago.That's not a good look if that's the perception from potential free agents or players who want to get traded +playing Butler 53 mins and during last years playoffs 48 mins 3 games in a row adds to the perception :snoop:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If Thibs is keeping Chicago from getting players... :camby:

The basketball gods didn't stop making coaches when they made Thibs

:pacspit:

Good coach, but he don't give a fukk about his player's health. We have well documented proof of this. And like I alluded to when the Thibs to LA shyt popped up.... maybe the Bulls know something about Melo hesitant to wanting to play under him. This might be a situation where Melo gets to pick the coach he would prefer to play for as well as the team he wants to play for...

Starting to make sense to me.
:yeshrug:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Thibs is keeping Chicago from getting players... :camby:

The basketball gods didn't stop making coaches when they made Thibs

:pacspit:

Good coach, but he don't give a fukk about his player's health. We have well documented proof of this. And like I alluded to when the Thibs to LA shyt popped up.... maybe the Bulls know something about Melo hesitant to wanting to play under him. This might be a situation where Melo gets to pick the coach he would prefer to play for as well as the team he wants to play for...

Starting to make sense to me.
:yeshrug:
Everything from what we have heard says Melo WANTS to play for Thibs though

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Not only that, but Thibs hasn't came out and said it's bullshyt.

We know he don't fukk with the FO, he might want a way out. He probably wants to go somewhere where he can be the GM and coach like Doc is for LA.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Expecting realgm to say shyt like if they don't wanna okay hard we don't want them, will make the championship even better:beli:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Then when people on here or elsewhere say dude does this cats act like we crazy smh
Because people with common sense recognize results and don't nitpick over over exaggerated notions

Let me say this clearly: JIMMER WAS NOT GETTING US PAST WASHINGTON!

We flat out did not have the talent forcing thibs to play more minutes to the better players. Y'all acting like we had all star talent sitting on the bench that thibs wouldn't play, who thibs supposed to turn towards to relieve jimmy Noah etc for minutes? People clamored for snell to get more minutes to relieve jimmy thibs start playing snell those same dudes started complaining that snell sucks. Thibs got majors contracts locked into rose who injured and booZer who a waste an out of "financial flexibility" all the front office sprinkling thibs with is MLE additions and vet min additions. On what planet are these talent upgrades? Vet min players are supposed to be guys 11th and 12th in the rotation thibs got to start these dudes and play them major minutes for us to succeed. How is any of this thibs fault?

Here is the obvious contradiction here. Free agents don't want to play for thibs , but all these coaching openings got thibs as a major target to coach the team. That clearly shows it's some guys just talking in hopes to persuade some free agents to not come to Chicago. That makes no sense. How on one end players don't want to play for thibs but on the other all these teams want to get him to coach there?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Because people with common sense recognize results and don't nitpick over over exaggerated notions

Let me say this clearly: JIMMER WAS NOT GETTING US PAST WASHINGTON!

We flat out did not have the talent forcing thibs to play more minutes to the better players. Y'all acting like we had all star talent sitting on the bench that thibs wouldn't play, who thibs supposed to turn towards to relieve jimmy Noah etc for minutes? People clamored for snell to get more minutes to relieve jimmy thibs start playing snell those same dudes started complaining that snell sucks. Thibs got majors contracts locked into rose who injured and booZer who a waste an out of "financial flexibility" all the front office sprinkling thibs with is MLE additions and vet min additions. On what planet are these talent upgrades? Vet min players are supposed to be guys 11th and 12th in the rotation thibs got to start these dudes and play them major minutes for us to succeed. How is any of this thibs fault?

Here is the obvious contradiction here. Free agents don't want to play for thibs , but all these coaching openings got thibs as a major target to coach the team. That clearly shows it's some guys just talking in hopes to persuade some free agents to not come to Chicago. That makes no sense. How on one end players don't want to play for thibs but on the other all these teams want to get him to coach there?
What are you talking about? I didn't mention Jimmer at all in what you quoted. I'm talking about in general and yes I believe he could play them more like how Pop does and said that win or lose so my shyt hasn't changed. If you going to quote me I don't mind but don't mix up what I said. Well I never said Snell shouldn't get no burn because I just thought he was shook so you can go talk to those with wish washy opinions. I don't think he was that good but in the regular season many wanted to tank anyway why would I care if he got some playing time? I don't care what nobody says if them dudes on the team they can be out on the floor for a few minutes or so or else you've failed as an organization and that includes the coach.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago