Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Daps
I gotcha but at this point what choice do we have? The sg I wanted for years just got moved for pennies on the dollar and these idiots didn't jump on it. I'm totally against bringing deng back and after that the options ain't there. So lance at 12 mill a year is low risk high reward especially when you factor in a system that could help him blossom.
Yeah that Afflalo shyt hurts the most. That shyt ain't right. You can't get more high risk than signing Lance to that sort of a deal. Better off to stand pat and get in some fill-ins or explore some trades for a long guard n/h that can play the 1/2 (to help out Rose) and a shooter. I know it ain't ideal, but it's best to wait until next summer than put all your eggs in the same basket for Stephenson.

Daps
:mjpls: @Gil Scott-Heroin DOESNT HAVE A SOLUTION.

:devil:
:evil:
ff52.jpg

:mjpls:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they need to do something different, fukk this safe shyt

How would you feel about going after Lance? Is it possible y'all could sign Lance and another guy? I'd think Boozer was gone regardless.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Nah bruh.I don't believe this story either.There's No way in hell rose didn't know melo was coming that day.The way the story makes it seem like rose just happened to be working out and melo just happened to be walking thru the building and rose was surprised to see him is hilarious.

exactly. that's nonsense. rose don't even normally stay in the chi most summers let alone just happen to be working out at the UC.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Who knows getting lance may force Kevin love to us even more where he would make us his only choice

It's just said we really can't trust this front office for anything at this point

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly. that's nonsense. rose don't even normally stay in the chi most summers let alone just happen to be working out at the UC.
Also it's been pointed out (by a realgm poster) that he normally works out at berto if he's here. And do they even have the court out in the UC at this time? We gon need an investigation soon lol

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How would you feel about going after Lance? Is it possible y'all could sign Lance and another guy? I'd think Boozer was gone regardless.
now that smelo is out, i want them to go after lance

we need another wing badly, hes the best available

then bring over mirotic and fill out roster

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
now that smelo is out, i want them to go after lance

we need another wing badly, hes the best available

then bring over mirotic and fill out roster

I like that to because lance can also create and score....bring mirotic over and y'all will be laced.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Id be happy with lance. They should have been pursuing him from the start. He always seemed more attainable then melo.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Id be happy with lance. They should have been pursuing him from the start. He always seemed more attainable then melo.
I'm not mad at them taking a shot on melo they just pump faking tho cause they never properly cleared what they needed to to really convince him

On top of that adding afflalo would have def swayed melo our way.

At this point tho it's hard to see these dudes go after lance and we jus might come out of this with Ramon sessions and others from the nba bargain bin.