Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I'm not mad at them taking a shot on melo they just pump faking tho cause they never properly cleared what they needed to to really convince him

On top of that adding afflalo would have def swayed melo our way.

At this point tho it's hard to see these dudes go after lance and we jus might come out of this with Ramon sessions and others from the nba bargain bin.
:to: i know.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm not mad at them taking a shot on melo they just pump faking tho cause they never properly cleared what they needed to to really convince him

On top of that adding afflalo would have def swayed melo our way.

At this point tho it's hard to see these dudes go after lance and we jus might come out of this with Ramon sessions and others from the nba bargain bin.

Let's be real. If he ain't trying to take the max from LA, it's no suprise he ain't coming here. He just wants the money.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I'd love to see melo go to the bulls strictly cuz I wanna see how thibs deals with his defense

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
But that has nothing to do with the level of Derrick Rose’s recruitment of Anthony, as a source confirmed to CSNChicago.com that the former league MVP did spend time with Anthony during Tuesday’s visit to Chicago. While the Bulls’ point guard wasn’t as directly involved as teammates Joakim Noah and Taj Gibson, his daily workout routine was shifted from the Berto Center to the United Center for the express purpose of crossing paths with Anthony.

Rose’s workout wasn’t necessarily designed to prove his health to Anthony, so he didn’t fully interrupt his routine just to court the small forward — perhaps leading to ESPN.com’s depiction of Rose only exchanging a “brief hello” with Anthony, a report that has led to the rehashing of the Chicago native’s perceived anti-recruiting stance — but afterwards, Rose did spend time with Anthony in the Bulls’ locker room, according to an individual with direct knowledge of the situation. Maybe Rose, given his introverted personality, wasn’t as effusive as the more outgoing Noah and Gibson in expressing his desire for Anthony to sign with the Bulls, especially given Noah, in particular, building a relationship with the coveted free agent, but he certainly isn’t the type to go against the organization’s goal and he absolutely was made aware of the day’s proceedings.
http://www.csnchicago.com/bulls/bulls-adjusting-fly-free-agency

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Rose Hinrich
Butler Morrow
McDermott Snell
Gasol, Mirotic, Bairstow
Noah, Gibson

100% a 60 win team, but it depends on unknowns like McDermott and Mirotic if we could be a retooled Heat team.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
We would be very deep with or without Paul. But is that enough to get us to the ECF? We still need to address the 3 spot

Yes that would be enough.The pacers won't be better than the bulls next year especially if they lose lance.Bulls need to address the 2 spot by signing a shooter or another guard who can handle the rock like stuckey(not sure they can afford stuckey).We don't know what miami is gonna do and a frontline of taj,pau,noah with a stretch 4 like mirotic would be a problem for them you saw what happened in the finals.They already suck at rebounding and interior defense and bulls would destroy them in both.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Yes that would be enough.The pacers won't be better than the bulls next year especially if they lose lance.Bulls need to address the 2 spot by signing a shooter or another guard who can handle the rock like stuckey(not sure they can afford stuckey).We don't know what miami is gonna do and a frontline of taj,pau,noah with a stretch 4 like mirotic would be a problem for them you saw what happened in the finals.They already suck at rebounding and interior defense and bulls would destroy them in both.

But we really dont know how mirotic game will translate in the nba. And we cant think about other teams loses to put us in a better position. Question who do you have playing the 3?

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
McDermott shouldn't be starting at the 3 and I doubt Thibs is gonna have that... I think he's gonna get his food ate on both ends if he does...

I see his only way of succeeding is coming off the bench as a stretch 4 and having gasol play the 5 as Noah gets a rest... Even then he's gonna have to be hidden on defense.. And if mirotic comes over that's pretty much what he's gonna do... And I didn't even bring up Taj:why:

Somebody correct my thinking if I'm wrong