Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Noah really needs to reduce his minutes though...That's another reason why I would like Pau

Daps
All the no movement in Miami very suspect

It's possible bosh could say fukk it get his dough from Houston then melo bolts to Miami to join wade and lebron
Breh, that's 1/1000000000000000000 chance of happening. Melo max, Bron max, whatever the hell Wade's getting, no frontcourt, no defense and role players.........

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

nikka WE DONT NEED FRONT COURT HELP.

WE HAVE NO STARTING CALIBER WINGS.

TEAMS WILL STILL ZERO IN ON ROSE.

:devil:
:evil:

I'm talking about beating miami.The bulls already pass the ball good as a team if teams zero in on rose swing the ball like the spurs did in the finals instead of him going 1 on 5 resulting in 9-27 games again.The front line will eat open shooters will eat bulls will pound them on the glass for 2nd shot opportunities.Y'all don't realize the bulls are trying to low key duplicate the spurs?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm talking about beating miami.The bulls already pass the ball good as a team if teams zero in on rose swing the ball like the spurs did in the finals instead of him going 1 on 5 resulting in 9-27 games again.The front line will eat open shooters will eat bulls will pound them on the glass for 2nd shot opportunities.Y'all don't realize the bulls are trying to low key duplicate the spurs?

Who is our Ginobli, Green, Leonard, Mills, etc who can knock down shots consistently? Snell and Butler certainly don't fit that role

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Noah really needs to reduce his minutes though...That's another reason why I would like Pau
There's other ways to have Noah's minutes reduced then throwing the majority of our cap space at a soon to be 34 year old big man that's been declining over the past few years and has become injury prone.

We still don't have a starting 2.

We get Gasol, we'll have him, Noah, Gibson and Mirotic is supposed to come over. McDermott might see some time at the 4 as well.

We didn't want to trade Taj to free up more space for Melo, but we'd be willing to trade him to throw money at Pau's old ass :dahell:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I'm saying bulls trying to build a team based on defense,with shooters and with a front line that can exploit miamis lack of rebounding,and interior defense.They aren't gonna be the spurs exactly.I don't know why y'all think rose would function well with another ball dominate wing he can't shoot for nothing and that's what he'd become if he played with another ball dominate wing player he'd be better with post player who can pass and demand a double team which is what pau can do.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There's other ways to have Noah's minutes reduced then throwing the majority of our cap space at a soon to be 34 year old big man that's been declining over the past few years and has become injury prone.

We still don't have a starting 2.

We get Gasol, we'll have him, Noah, Gibson and Mirotic is supposed to come over. McDermott might see some time at the 4 as well.

We didn't want to trade Taj to free up more space for Melo, but we'd be willing to trade him to throw money at Pau's old ass :dahell:

I'm definitely not trading Taj for Pau...so if that's needed...F all that...

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
FROM GM
The Bulls have given Melo two options. One with Gibson and one without Gibson and Melo getting the max. Also the Gasol stuff is linked to this. I can't get into specifics but the Bulls could land Melo at 22mil, Gasol at 8mil and still have the MLE for Nikola.

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
FROM GM
I think the w/o Gibson is if no S&T. I can't get into specifics but the bottom line is the Bulls have told Melo they would give him the 4 year max.