Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Went from this:

ibvQbjF4wvNtjv.gif

to this

ibbaRRaKnKXTRp.gif

In a matter of weeks.

Why in the entire fukk would this front office put all of their eggs Melo's basket if they knew they weren't going to have the bread to accommodate him :what:? Like I said before the meetings took place, no way should they have gone in there with the expectations of Melo taking that amount of a pay cut. Dudes were in here putting together these fantasy line ups when in reality, we were going to have to give in order to gain in any scenario i.e. Taj and/or Jimmy (to a lesser degree), was going to have to go.

And this Moronic Euro dude has already pissed me off to high Heaven and he ain't even donned a Bulls uni yet. Who in the fukk do you think you are to low key try to invoke some type of 'no trade clause' when you haven't proven shyt here :what:? The only reason his bum ass wants to come over here now is because his team has gone to shyt, he became the 4th option, and thus he saw his star fading fast. This penny pinching ass front office needs DEMAND that this idiot takes a pay cut now if he wants to come over here. And if he's not willing to, his ass can rot over there for all I care.

Like @Brozay said, the only way this shyt is remotely redeemable, is if they go get Born Ready. With the influx of interest and infatuation with these cacs this offseason, the Bulls could use a real N.W.A.

fukk the bullshyt.

Last edited:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leon:23 YEAR OLD 2 WAY SG
WHO CAN CREATE HIS OWN SHOT, CREATE FOR OTHERS, REBOUND
AND KNOCK DOWN THE 3?

THATS JUST WHAT WE NEED...

THIBS COULD TURN DUKE INTO A STAR.
COMBINE THAT WITH HIS HATRED FOR THE HEAT...
HE FITS IN PERFECTLY.

IF WE COULD GET LANCE I WOULDNT EVEN BE MAD AT THIS OFF SEASON.
:whoo:
ROSE
LANCE
JIMMY
TAJ
NOAH
3 CAC SHOOTERS OFF THE BENCH
:devil:
:evil:
If thibs can harness him nicca will be a real problem for the league .he has the skillset now he needs a coach to mold him

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Only way to come out of this decent is to grab lance

Knucklehead or not dude is talented as hell and just the threat the bulls need

And who knows maybe we accumulate another asset to send a good package at Kevin love later on

Kevin love and lance Stephenson equals bulls title lock

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
AND KNOCK DOWN THE 3?

HE FITS IN PERFECTLY.

ROSE
LANCE
JIMMY
TAJ
NOAH

I agree with all this,but the bulls would have no shooting with this line up the spacing wouldn't be good jimmy would have to come off the bench and if they really want lance they can sign him.Amnesty boozer,trade dunleavy jr and they'd have 12-13 mil to offer lance.4 years 52-54 mil is what I'd give lance but they couldn't sign mirotic unless it was a sign n trade for stephenson.

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
AND KNOCK DOWN THE 3?

HE FITS IN PERFECTLY.

ROSE
LANCE
JIMMY
TAJ
NOAH

This defense :banderas:

Daps
AND KNOCK DOWN THE 3?

HE FITS IN PERFECTLY.

ROSE
LANCE
JIMMY
TAJ
NOAH
Ain't no use tying that sort of money to a SG that doesn't do anything great (and likely never will) and has tendency to fade in and out of games. Not to mention his low usage rate masks his weaknesses. He ain't that sort of player you can depend on, and his lack of athleticism/shooting ability suggests his ceiling ain't that high either.

I fukks with his defense, but that's about it. $48m+/4 years ain't worth the risk.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Ain't no use tying that sort of money to a SG that doesn't do anything great (and likely never will) and has tendency to fade in and out of games. Not to mention his low usage rate masks his weaknesses. He ain't that sort of player you can depend on, and his lack of athleticism/shooting ability suggests his ceiling ain't that high either.

I fukks with his defense, but that's about it. $48m+/4 years ain't worth the risk.
I gotcha but at this point what choice do we have? The sg I wanted for years just got moved for pennies on the dollar and these idiots didn't jump on it. I'm totally against bringing deng back and after that the options ain't there. So lance at 12 mill a year is low risk high reward especially when you factor in a system that could help him blossom.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Please let Lance go to Chicago :blessed:

He would singlehandedly destroy that locker room by the All Star break :banderas:

Him & Mute arguing during timeouts :banderas:

All these NY brehs on one team wouldn't be good for business :pachaha:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
best thing this front office could do now that melo is out is pursue lance hard

hes the best available wing on the maret to us

thibs can turn him into a dog on defense and hes a better offensive player than deng ever was

pau doesnt make sense. yeah hes better than booz but we already have taj and id rather them just bring in mirotic

it will take pressure off mcdermott and mirotic and allow them to focus on bringing shooting and bench scoring

whats the status of lance and the pacers talks ?

He's not going back to the pacers he rejected 44 mil and the pacers have since added salary by signing miles and some other cat.If the pacers want to keep lance they will be going into the luxury tax.The hornets are the team to watch cuz they are interested in lance and can offer him 13-15 mil a year.Like I said if the bulls really want too they can sign lance stephenson not sure he fits into their culture and it would require amnestying boozer

Daps
DUKE HAS ONLY BEEN PLAYING FOR 2 SEASONS
(SPENT 2 YRS AS THE 12TH MAN)
AND CONTINUES TO IMPROVE.

WHAT PERIMETER PLAYER DO YOU SUGGEST WE GET
THAT FILLS THE VOID WE HAVE?

He's never gonna be a go-to/great shooter, so his lack of athleticism worries me the most - there's nothing there for him to grow into. How the fukk this nikka a full breed? :mjpls:

Like you said Afflalo would have been perfect, ain't no better fit. I'm still praying on that miracle of J.R. being added in that S&T, other than that - there isn't anybody else. Better off signing a duel guard + a shooter and split the minutes rather than jump all in and sign Born Rockbrain for four years.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
man what I miss? I'm out of town, but I haven't gotten any alert that melo has signed? did he go back to the knicks or something?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Why are these idiots continuing to try and trade boozer? :snoop:

That ship has sailed garpax amnesty the dude on the 10th and call it a day geesh

our dumb FO insist on trading someone that EVERY other GM in the NBA knows we don't want in the first place and will be able ot get for pennies on the dollar. no one is gonna trade for dude. he' has ZERO value.