Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

The Maverick

Rookie and the vet.
Daps
What is Rose doing that is more important than two hours of dinner with a top 10 player in the league. I swear his camp puts out that PR that he's a lone wolf and silent warrior, but I'm starting to think this dude is just dumb.

The age of cruising through the playoffs on your own on some Iverson ish is dead. You think Tim Duncan wouldn't put in a good word? Kobe? Even KD? It's like dude is content.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
:heh: @ the visible frustration in this post. Anytime a report comes along that you & other Bulls fans don't agree with that person/post is "non factual" and considered BS. You & others like you DISGUST me :camby:
Things that are completely ridiculous can easily be written off fool

Every sport fan from here to Cambodia knew melo was meeting with the bulls on Tuesday.

These are clearly pr games being played and only the most gullible or those with ill intent like yourself would waste any thought on the post and it don't take much to refute the validity of such nonsense. C'mon son, you troll but taking a ridiculous post like that serious discredits even the dumbest troll. Be realistic fool

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You knew that before the offseason began that y'all weren't gonna be able to offer him as much as NY. EVERYONE knew that breh :dwillhuh:

BTW, I'm not blaming Mute completely but him not wanting to recruit or even be aware about when high profile free agents are in his building is troubling if that's the cornerstone/face of your franchise
We knew they had to make some moves to have more cap space as well... they just haven't done anything to create what Melo wants

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
RT @KCJHoop: With a puncher's chance to land Anthony, Bulls begin negotiations with Mirotic, continue them with Gasol. http://trib.in/TUNFOu

From the article - Mirotic is looking for assurances from the Bulls that he won't be traded, before he completes his buyout with Real Madrid.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
best thing this front office could do now that melo is out is pursue lance hard

hes the best available wing on the maret to us

thibs can turn him into a dog on defense and hes a better offensive player than deng ever was

pau doesnt make sense. yeah hes better than booz but we already have taj and id rather them just bring in mirotic

it will take pressure off mcdermott and mirotic and allow them to focus on bringing shooting and bench scoring

whats the status of lance and the pacers talks ?