Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that clown

Friedell:pacspit:

I'm surprise no one has smacked the kufi off that clown

They blatantly use him on the radio to troll some of these crazy fans and they still call up and accuse him of being a heat fan :heh: I could care less who he roots for, just sound like you know what you're talking about, and most the time he doesn't. but that's most the local media in chicago :manny:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Still :mjlol:@ Rose not knowing Melo was coming and not wanting to recruit Melo. If Melo doesn't com to CHI Mute deserves at least some blame for this

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
They blatantly use him on the radio to troll some of these crazy fans and they still call up and accuse him of being a heat fan :heh: I could care less who he roots for, just sound like you know what you're talking about, and most the time he doesn't. but that's most the local media in chicago :manny:
The bulls beat writing in this city is absolutely terrible

They get strung along and played like puppets on everything and nothing they post have credibility

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If they traded taj,dunleavy and amnestied boozer that's 20-21 mil in cap space to give melo then the bulls would of lost the mid level and dj,brought back kirk and had a team with snell,butler,rose,melo,noah,greg smith,randolph,mcbuckets and kirk + vet mins they'd have to find a pf off the scrap heap :patrice: that might of been a team good enough to beat miami but win the title I'm not sure

That's all the bulls need is another ball handler.Monta Ellis would be a good look on the bulls

The pacers :comeon: bulls would of beat them THIS year in the playoffs.The heat with wade looking as washed as ever,bosh relegated to a spot up shooter and lebron who has to do everything for them to stand a chance are vulnerable.I coulda swore lebron averages the least ppg vs the bulls since thibs was hired.This isn't the 10-11 heat this current edition can be beat
They picked up a backup PF in the 2nd Round this year as well

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Still :mjlol:@ Rose not knowing Melo was coming and not wanting to recruit Melo. If Melo doesn't com to CHI Mute deserves at least some blame for this
What about the 130M he'll get in NY compared to the 60-70M he'll get here in Chicago being the blame?

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:stopitslime: what you believe in Santa Claus and the Easter bunny too stupid ass idiot

Believe everything you read brehs

:heh: @ the visible frustration in this post. Anytime a report comes along that you & other Bulls fans don't agree with that person/post is "non factual" and considered BS. You & others like you DISGUST me :camby:

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
What about the 130M he'll get in NY compared to the 60-70M he'll get here in Chicago being the blame?

You knew that before the offseason began that y'all weren't gonna be able to offer him as much as NY. EVERYONE knew that breh :dwillhuh:

BTW, I'm not blaming Mute completely but him not wanting to recruit or even be aware about when high profile free agents are in his building is troubling if that's the cornerstone/face of your franchise

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:heh: @ the visible frustration in this post. Anytime a report comes along that you & other Bulls fans don't agree with that person/post is "non factual" and considered BS. You & others like you DISGUST me :camby:

Nah bruh.I don't believe this story either.There's No way in hell rose didn't know melo was coming that day.The way the story makes it seem like rose just happened to be working out and melo just happened to be walking thru the building and rose was surprised to see him is hilarious.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Nah bruh.I don't believe this story either.There's No way in hell rose didn't know melo was coming that day.The way the story makes it seem like rose just happened to be working out and melo just happened to be walking thru the building and rose was surprised to see him is hilarious.

But would you put it past Slug Brain to be completely oblivious to Melo coming in for a free agent meeting? :mjpls: