Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Cripple your team financially with a max contract and play for a rookie coach who just had a jersey on last season brehs :mjlol:
Exactly. Unfortunately for the players the nba starting to look like the nfl regarding free agency so its going to be hard to win a title consistently in the future with dudes getting paid top dollar esp 2/3 players. Miami unintentionally fukked shyt up

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Any word on Carmelo's announcement. Or is he gonna be a diva and drag this out and "think about his options"?
All I know is he ain't coming here so I don't give a fukk about the announcement that much. I just don't understand the Rose story seems like somebody trying to sully our team for no reason like Melo taking that big of a pay cut

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ 5m

There probably is no perfect choice out there for Melo this summer. Was likely gonna have to compromise on one thing or another either way.

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ 4m

W/ the Knicks, and you're probably not all that competitive in Yr One. And you're trusting folks who have never done these jobs before.

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ 4m

Bulls can't give him the money he wants and deserves, yet keep the depth they would need in case Derrick Rose goes down again.

Chris Herring ‏@HerringWSJ 3m

The Lakers are a blank canvas, and Kobe yells and stuff. Houston plays in West and would get weaker on D. And Dallas has ... Felton.
:dead:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Dan Bernstein @dan_bernstein · 6s

Rose story is image-control attempt from his camp. He chose to not be part of the recruiting pitch. 1/2

Dan Bernstein @dan_bernstein
Follow
2/2 Do you really think the #Bulls would ask Taj/Noah to help and NOT ask Rose? C'mon.
:aicmon::camby:

kevthesureshot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm disgusted yet fascinated by these "sources". ESPN 1000 will make sure they have Friedell give us the scoop on "Team Rose vs Gar Pax". This is better than a soap opera.