Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Phil needs to do us one last favor, and it helps him long term. If he can get rid of melo and jr they can start to rebuild properly and contend in the future while the bulls can compete now and keep miami from winning rings.

I can't believe melo said no to starting off at 15-16 milly a year. Nike/Team Jordan will give him money to go to chicago and sell MJ's kicks. It makes to much sense.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nnjs42.png

LMFAO @ big 5 and LMAFO @ parsons being apart of anyone's big 5.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dead: @ the Bulls moving up to get McDermott, and taking back Randolph's salary and NOW talking about possibly trading away the only 2s on the roster to make a better play for signing Melo...

I'm not understanding the logic here at all

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: @ the Bulls moving up to get McDermott, and taking back Randolph's salary and NOW talking about possibly trading away the only 2s on the roster to make a better play for signing Melo...

I'm not understanding the logic here at all
Management is just :snoop:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs im stuck in the middle of nowhere with very limited signals

Can someone give me a full breakdown on whays happening so i can read later ??? thanks brehs
nobody can help me out? :lupe:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nothing going on for the Bulls really... other teams are blowing money though. Ben Gordon just got 2 years 9M from the Magic and the Cavs out here looking to offer Hayward a max deal... oh, and Lance and the Pacers aren't seeing eye to eye with their negotiations.

That's all I got
:manny:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing going on for the Bulls really... other teams are blowing money though. Ben Gordon just got 2 years 9M from the Magic and the Cavs out here looking to offer Hayward a max deal... oh, and Lance and the Pacers aren't seeing eye to eye with their negotiations.

That's all I got
:manny:

hayward? as in gordon hayward? LMFAOOO

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I haven't heard any major NBA news other than on the radio where EVERYONE says the meeting went well.

there's been some minor signings today, but nothing bulls related so :yeshrug:

nick friedell was NOT able to confirm or deny whether or not rose did a private workout for melo yesterday. He said he wasn't sure and that he did not see that himself.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Phil needs to do us one last favor, and it helps him long term. If he can get rid of melo and jr they can start to rebuild properly and contend in the future while the bulls can compete now and keep miami from winning rings.

I can't believe melo said no to starting off at 15-16 milly a year. Nike/Team Jordan will give him money to go to chicago and sell MJ's kicks. It makes to much sense.
We have no idea if melo said that. That was the opinion of Chris brossard that was viewing from the ny being able to offer max vs bulls amnesty of boozer and dumping MDJ scenario. He failed to mention a ton of other possibilities to get melo

I believe realistically if we part with a couple of assets we can get enough space to sign melo outright or convince I believe if melo pushes for us which I think is possible mirotic sac pic maybe future pick can convince Phil to do the s&t

Sounds like Houston trying to keep parsons that works in our favor

Even tho I don't think they have a real shot anyway