Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I haven't heard any major NBA news other than on the radio where EVERYONE says the meeting went well.

there's been some minor signings today, but nothing bulls related so :yeshrug:

nick friedell was NOT able to confirm or deny whether or not rose did a private workout for melo yesterday. He said he wasn't sure and that he did not see that himself.
:camby: Friedell

Derrick Rose reportedly went through a full workout on Tuesday in front of Carmelo Anthony to prove that he's healthy and ready to go.

Of course, we didn't see the workout and we're guessing it didn't involve any defenders, but the bottom line is that Rose appears to be healthy and ready to go for next season. He recently said he may not be available for Team USA this summer, but the takeaway from this report is that Rose should be healthy and ready to go for the upcoming season.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We have no idea if melo said that. That was the opinion of Chris brossard that was viewing from the ny being able to offer max vs bulls amnesty of boozer and dumping MDJ scenario. He failed to mention a ton of other possibilities to get melo

I believe realistically if we part with a couple of assets we can get enough space to sign melo outright or convince I believe if melo pushes for us which I think is possible mirotic sac pic maybe future pick can convince Phil to do the s&t

Sounds like Houston trying to keep parsons that works in our favor

Even tho I don't think they have a real shot anyway

Houston has to get rid of parsons, i don't think he's going to accept coming off the bench and there's no WAY IN HELL melo is going to last playing 4 in the west.

Plus in one of the articles melo wants us to keep taj and bones. He knows he will need to come in cheaper if he wants to win with our pieces.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Houston has to get rid of parsons, i don't think he's going to accept coming off the bench and there's no WAY IN HELL melo is going to last playing 4 in the west.

Plus in one of the articles melo wants us to keep taj and bones. He knows he will need to come in cheaper if he wants to win with our pieces.
Screw all that fam

The main reason we in the driver seat is very simple

We in the east, they in the west

Melo with us in the east equals at worst in the ecf at best in the finals possibly winning a title

In the west he fighting the spurs , okc, clippers, golden state, Phoenix, Portland, Memphis and not only that he has to sacrifice his game and work around they coaching, plus they play no defense.

It's either us or stay in ny

I can't see him taking less to go out west and die

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Laurence Holmes ‏@LaurenceWHolmes 1m

I don't know Melo, but a friend of mine does. They hung out yesterday. I'll tell you at 6 if #Bulls are getting through to him @670TheScore.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Laurence Holmes ‏@LaurenceWHolmes 1m

I don't know Melo, but a friend of mine does. They hung out yesterday. I'll tell you at 6 if #Bulls are getting through to him @670TheScore.
I see you on the realgm board is this guy credible or what? I saw a couple of dudes say dudes full of it

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Fam I done heard so much dumb shyt

Everything from head band rule even tho we just saw old ass rip rocking one

Up to melo not wanting to come here cause Chicago ain't safe like his realtor going to find a million dollar condo on oblock or lamron and his son will have to attend school with lil mouse and Katie got bandZ

It's getting pretty silly at this point

Monday not getting here fast enough

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

Up to melo not wanting to come here cause Chicago ain't safe like his realtor going to find a million dollar condo on oblock or lamron and his son will have to attend school with lil mouse and Katie got bandZ

:deadmanny: Hilarious fam like he ain't grow up in fukkin Baltimore. .

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I smell fear :demonic:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo 2m
While Carmelo Anthony gave off the impression if would not be easy to leave NY, he also said in Rockets meeting his 1st priority is to win.