Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Surely :mjpls:could offer Melo a huge bonus in endorsement $$$$$$ if he was 2 come 2 chi ..

those new melos in bulls colors ... # juss sayin
:manny:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Couple KC Johnson points on 87.7
- McDermott trade was cruical Give Bulls opportunity to trade Dunleavy for cap space

- What does Carmelo represent Nike / Jordan brand You dont think Nike could make up some/all the money lost should Carmelo come to Chicago Dont you think Nike would want a big star in Chicago to represent the Jordan brand Thats a possibility

- knicks saying right now they wont S&T for boozer but things change Thinks if Carmelo does want to come to Chicago a S&T will happen cause want to get assets back

- Has talked to Carlos Boozer Handling all the off season Bulls stuff (guess trade and amnesty talk) very professionally

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
New York Knicks Carmelo Anthony won't accept $15m/yr which is what Chicago offered - (Source: Chris Broussard)

I know broussard is literally one of the worst reporters out but if this true the calling phils bluff to force a sign n trade angle won't work

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If the Knicks gave Anthony a maximum contract, he'd be owed $25.3 million for the 2015-16 season. The roster could change, but here's where the Knicks would stand based on current contracts for the summer of 2015:

Anthony $25.3 million
Jose Calderon $7.4 million
J.R. Smith (likely opt-in) $6.4 million
Pablo Prigioni $1.7 million
Tim Hardaway Jr. $1.3 million
1st-round draft pick and six minimum salaries: $5 million

Total = $47.1 million; Projected cap space: About $18 million.

Enter the Bulls with this sign-and-trade scenario. They send Carlos Boozer, Mike Dunleavy, Tony Snell and the nonguaranteed contracts of Ronnie Brewer, Mike James and Lou Amundson to New York for Anthony and Smith. In a separate deal, the Bulls could trade Anthony Randolph for Prigioni. Throw in a future first-round pick if it helps. Boozer, Dunleavy, Randolph and Snell are under contract for one more season, which leaves the Knicks with this group on the books:

Calderon $7.4 million

Hardaway $1.3 million

1st-round draft pick and nine minimum salaries: $4.8 million

Total = $13.5 million. Projected cap space: More than $50 million in a summer when the free agent list could include Kevin Durant, Kevin Love, LaMarcus Aldridge, Al Jefferson, Paul Millsap, among others. The Knicks also get to keep their own first-rounder in 2015. Which is a better scenario for Phil Jackson?
http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20140701/sports/140709737/

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs im stuck in the middle of nowhere with very limited signals

Can someone give me a full breakdown on whays happening so i can read later ??? thanks brehs

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs im stuck in the middle of nowhere with very limited signals

Can someone give me a full breakdown on whays happening so i can read later ??? thanks brehs

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nnjs42.png

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He fails to mention:
1. Bulls could amnesty Boozer and then S&T with New York and accept more salary than they send out.
2. Bulls could get above that $17M by also trading the non-guaranteed contracts of Amundson, Brewer, James.
3. Bulls, if necessary, could also trade Snell and/or McDermott (though I doubt they'd trade McDermott).
4. Bulls might be able to trade Anthony Randolph if they include a sweetener (a second round pick maybe?)