Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
So what's the max deal Chicago can offer without getting rid of Gibson or Butler?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nikkas went through all that ranting on rose not recruiting blah blah blah

This dude done went above and beyond to tap dance for melo attended the meetings worked out in front of him went to dinner with him rumors they met up at his house before they even went to the united center

Believe strategically released articles that drop prior to a team courting a free agent brehs
Man all most of us were saying was don't even say things people can even use against you. I don't know why some of y'all are against this. Its like a job interview you wouldn't tell them you going to be slacking at times you going to say the PC shyt. Same thing here that's all at least from my perspective. I'm glad he did this but even if he didn't if he never said what he did it wouldn't be as big of a deal probably cause nobody would know until today .

Daps
we coud amnesty boozer and sign and trade the more bearable assets very easy to get around his contract
Oh I'm well aware of that, but it's a hurdle the Bulls could do without. On the flipside, if they strike out on Melo, Jerry ain't gonna give the go ahead to use the amnesty on him. And it's gonna be another season of his bum ass, cause nobody will take his contract.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:stopitslime: I really din't no nikka you could a just said he was meeting with the team
Is that smilie supposed to scare me? Anyway I thought you were joking and if you weren't its no way you can be a bulls fan. Lastly even if your not a bulls fan I'm going to assume you are a relatively smart man so you can put 2+2 together so my reply was warranted easy way you slice it. Its just bullshyt though nothing personal

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that smilie supposed to scare me? Anyway I thought you were joking and if you weren't its no way you can be a bulls fan. Lastly even if your not a bulls fan I'm going to assume you are a relatively smart man so you can put 2+2 together so my reply was warranted easy way you slice it. Its just bullshyt though nothing personal

Nah it not suppose to scare u, it's not that serious and Im home town Chicago bulls fan I just haven't check this thread or seen it on the net that melo was coming today so I dint know :yeshrug:. its cool tho