Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They were talking about it a few days ago, but I think the problem may be the "pitch" when it comes to getting these guys.

I'm not in the building, but from the outside looking it, the Bulls come off as a team/organization that's super corporate... it's like they love being safe and boring. It's prevalent with how they draft, it's prevalent with who they target in free agency, it's just something about the Bulls that's lacking from an outsiders perspective IMO. They have all the assets, a great big market/city to work with, but if they don't know how to present this to FAs and come off as being too much of a corporation then it doesn't matter. These other teams/cities give off different vibes IMO (whether it's the lifestyle or being a family)... and I think that's what Chicago has been missing over the years.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
carmelos son could attend school at my alma mater, the GOAT high school in chicago, whitney young, which is a couple blocks away from united center and the new facility :smugbiden:

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 34s
ESPN has learned, meanwhile, that Bulls officials are headed to LA on Thursday for sitdown with their top target after Melo: Pau Gasol

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 15s
Bulls and Thunder have emerged as two new top-flight teams in the hunt for Gasol, who has predictably been drawing considerable interest

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Windhorst was just answering questions on ESPN and when asked about where Gasol would end up he mentioned that his 1st choice would be in a package deal w/Melo in Chicago.

Sausageman

Banned
Daps
Reppin
inside ur head
Carmelo-Anthony-Lakers.jpg

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
via realgm
Don't forget Gibson was not at the 1st part of the meeting. I heard their was a chance that we got both Gasol and Melo. The Bulls are all in on Melo and are going to give up whoever they really need to. There's a chance we're trying to lock up Melo and Gasol.